Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo (18479 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Photos Of Gov Ayodele Fayose Today At Abuja With Vice President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by gurunlocker: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
basingstoke:
I prefer a photo with my Dog
So shall it Be.... You will keep snapping with Dogs instead of human

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Exponental(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
I can't imagine how long this photo will stay as your dp... Just add SWVP (snapped with VP) to Ur name... lol

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
g
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Neimar: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
hahahahahahaha

snapping with a mere commissioner
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by freeborn76(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
herzern:
Lalasticlala....

Let's publicise this.....

Yhu did it for a nairalander who met E-Money......

And.....as for yhu......

Don't let biqotry and hatred cloud yhur reasoninq.......

[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Yhu may qet to a position of authority later in the future... .

[/font]
[/b]

He has already chosen his destiny; he will reign amongst dogs
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Usmaniaaa: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
basingstoke:
son of hate must u display ur foolishness publicly...
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Aburi001: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
basingstoke:
Receive sense IJN shocked
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Why Both Of Una Dy Look Like Person Wey Sickness Dn Enta Hin Body

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by falmata22(f): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
basingstoke:
hnmm I smell jealousy
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by dauddy97(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
lovely
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by StupidYorubaFool: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Do2dtun:
Bump into the Vice President Of Federal Republic of this Great Nation His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbajo
We had a brief chat i made him and his aide laugh hard very humble...

bunch of two ugly old men
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by repogirl(f): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww! Who E Epp?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by thaoriginator: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
gurunlocker:

So shall it Be.... You will keep snapping with Dogs instead of human
grin wicked dat bloodclaati
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
sinaj:
Op I hope u do Edakun epp me
U see your life? I'm sure dats what u do everytime, begging random people for money, you are a disgrace 2 nigerian women, anuofia.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by sollybaby(f): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
boring gist.. I take selfies with obama so this no be news jor
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Jesusloveyou: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
Look at that man at the back of a nairalander is not happy with you cheesy
the guy must be an iPod

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Waffarianman(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chai. D's dude don hama... Osinbade nor fall our NLguy hand o. I kn buhu won't lik D's

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by DaPuncline: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
basingstoke:
I'am 100% sure you are an igbo man.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Wizteaser: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
What's the big deal in it. Nigeria will change for good when we stop seeing this people as being so exalted,for God's sake they are our servants we place them there. Looking forward to snap with 2baba,psquare, Tiwa savage etc. not those thieves.

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by abisabe1(f): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
dhesthiny1:
congrats.... hope u collect number ;Dcongrats.... hope u collect number

Why asking?

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Usguy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
these dude just scam nairaland with photoshop,say no to fake.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by fergieboy: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
basingstoke:

Is it only me that find this comment hilarious?? I laff so hard and like the post .. Just too funny
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by bamisepeters(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
herzern:

Not everyone is a beqqar like yhu.... grin grin

see you, so all you did was just picture? Are you aware once it leaves frontpage that is all? Maybe you are made already sha.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Aiholi(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
Do2dtun:
Bump into the Vice President Of Federal Republic of this Great Nation His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbajo
We had a brief chat i made him and his aide laugh hard very humble...

Bro, u attend Promised Land?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by wackpoet(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nairalander , you fall my hand o. You met a whole vice president and the time you should have spent tabling the plight of you and your fellow youths and people you used in making old people laugh when they can get small girls to do that for them.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by PaulIdu: 12:33am On Nov 07, 2016
basingstoke:

Okay you wish has been granted ..from now on you will be taking pics with dogs

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by basingstoke: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

Okay you wish has been granted ..from now on you will be taking pics with dogs
Is there anything wrong with my preferences.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Empedocles(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2016
herzern:
Lalasticlala....

Let's publicise this.....

Yhu did it for a nairalander who met E-Money......

And.....as for yhu......

Don't let biqotry and hatred cloud yhur reasoninq.......

Yhu may qet to a position of authority later in the future... .

lol...NVM most of those with mouths like this dont have any intention of being anything more than......

Group Supports 'Operation Show Your Identity', Faults Falana (Photos) / Agboola Ajayi Meets Mimiko, To Run Under ZLP / Anambra 2021: Intrigues, Drama As APC, PDP’s Candidates Emerge