Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Life Would Have Been Regrettable If I Didnt Marry My Wife --tejubabyface - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life Would Have Been Regrettable If I Didnt Marry My Wife --tejubabyface (979 Views)

After Serving Him Food, He Said I Didnt Give Him Drinking Water / Time To Divorce My Wife? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Would Have Been Regrettable If I Didnt Marry My Wife --tejubabyface by suasmablow(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Famous Nigerian Comedian,Teju Oyelakin a.k.a
Teju Babyface has extolled the outstanding
qualities of his wife. He stated this in an interview
with Vanguard Newspaper. Teju said though his
wife told him off the first time he approached her
for a relationship, accepting him later was a sure
lifeline for him as his life would have been
miserable without getting married to her.
"In fact, when I was less than charitable, I would
think she was arrogant. Why? This is because she
literally told me
to buzz off the first few times I approached her. I
was like ‘ehn? me?’. Plus she always had a
perpetual scowl. I mean, it made her more attractive but it was a scowl nonetheless. It all disappeared the first time I
saw her smile."
" In fact, I wish I had gotten married to
her earlier. Perhaps two years earlier. I often tell
her that if I had married someone else (whilst the
opportunity was there to marry her) and I saw her walk into a room, I would have had the deepest type of regret." He
said Teju also advised other men to love their wives
unconditionally insisting that though no one is
perfect, love conquers all and breathes peace in any
marriage.

Source: www.versatilereporters.com/2016/11/my-life-would-have-been-regrettable-if.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: My Life Would Have Been Regrettable If I Didnt Marry My Wife --tejubabyface by ladygudhead(f): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
eyaaah!
Re: My Life Would Have Been Regrettable If I Didnt Marry My Wife --tejubabyface by nawtibownie: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
I like men who appreciate their wives.

1 Like

Re: My Life Would Have Been Regrettable If I Didnt Marry My Wife --tejubabyface by thorpido(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Good for him.

May God bless their home with the sound of a child soon.
Re: My Life Would Have Been Regrettable If I Didnt Marry My Wife --tejubabyface by Melsan: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
thorpido:
Good for him.

May God bless their home with the sound of a child soon.
Amen
Re: My Life Would Have Been Regrettable If I Didnt Marry My Wife --tejubabyface by jahsharon: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is very similar to what Pastor Chris Okotie said about his two serial wives, well, we know where the two wives are. Short man better keep you home private, keep your home to yourself, we are not interested. Very soon, you will say the media and internet broke your marriage.
Re: My Life Would Have Been Regrettable If I Didnt Marry My Wife --tejubabyface by titosantana(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
That's cute of him. I love seeing people who are in love. But can the wife say same about him?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Baby Born Without Anus, Genitals Born In Onitsha / Marital Breakthrough Banquet / 11,480 NAIRA : Just To "Eat" And "Shit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.