Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,448 members, 7,839,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Chidinma Okeke:lesbianism And Nigerians Hypocrisy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke:lesbianism And Nigerians Hypocrisy (536 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke:lesbianism And Nigerians Hypocrisy by Ugik(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
I have been on the sideline,attentively observing this issue since the amorous video of ex anambra beauty queen,Chidinma Okeke raged like wild fire in the Nigerian media.Its been different strokes for different folks cos while the nigerian bloggers are having a merry xmas with the traffic they generate to their blogs just for providing download links to the video thereby enabling them smile to the bank,the market women on the otherhand are not finding it funny as sales of the almighty "cucumber"has gone down.This is because 80% of the people who buy this wonderful fruit are women and they have distanced themselves from its purchase in the market for fear of been labelled Cucumber mistress by the general public..considering the current issues of Miss okeke,am really feeling sorry for her considering the emotional and psychological trauma she must be going through at the moment. I think the best that can be done for her now is the support of her family cos they come first. personally, she owes no one any apology considering the fact that we all express our sexual feelings based on our views concerning our sexuality and attraction. Am not saying I support Gay neither am I saying its bad.I just have a liberal view on the subject even though my religion forbids it. If I were her,I would quit beating around the bush and come out clean but since our constitution abhors gay sex,the rule of law will surely prevail on her and 14years awaits her. my candid advice is if she is still in Nigeria, she should seek asylum or stay and face the full force of the law. If she is a Christian, the Bible authoritatively makes it clear on God's stand on the issue but who am I to judge when am no better..Finally,based on what the father mutterd in the interview he granted,I think the family ain't giving her the best support she needs at this moment and they are unarguably what she needs right now. Having read what people from all works of life (big and small) have written and said about her, I think fellow that indulge in fornication,adulterey,stealing ,masturbation,incest, etc should remove the log in their eyes before removing the speck in someone else eye.It really baffles me the extent of our hypocrisy and instead of constructive criticism and analysis of the issue, every tom,dick and harry is screaming crucify her.I guess we all have to wait and see how this issue. unfolds.
Facebook:Vitalis temple madu

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke:lesbianism And Nigerians Hypocrisy by Greatzeus(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
I think people are done talking about this already.
Sorry,I guess you were out of data the whole time cucumber was trending grin
What I'm saying is,this post is staled
Re: Chidinma Okeke:lesbianism And Nigerians Hypocrisy by Ugik(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
Greatzeus:
I think people are done talking about this already.
Sorry,I guess you were out of data the whole time cucumber was trending grin
What I'm saying is,this post is staled
ok brother. well,am bringing it up because of her father's reaction a few days ago.nice teeth though

(1) (Reply)

Ageless Naomi Campbell Is Elegant In A Luvly Black Gown As She Accept GQ Award / American Music Awards Red Carpet Photos / Davido’s “gbagbe Oshi” Was Bought For Over N1 Million(full Info Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.