Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

(VIDEO) A Man Beat Two British Policemen In The Airport For Tasing His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (VIDEO) A Man Beat Two British Policemen In The Airport For Tasing His Wife (1303 Views)

Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport / Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos / Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(VIDEO) A Man Beat Two British Policemen In The Airport For Tasing His Wife by homeboy205: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWJQcXZ2qjk&app=desktop

I think the man did a good job beating them down because it's a big disrespect

Fellow Nlanders, what would you do ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (VIDEO) A Man Beat Two British Policemen In The Airport For Tasing His Wife by dukechilezie(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Not all men can do this for their wives. I applaud this man's bravery and love for his wife.

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO) A Man Beat Two British Policemen In The Airport For Tasing His Wife by HtwoOw: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
He did a good job, but if na USA na 22 bullets dem go commot for hin dead body

2 Likes

Re: (VIDEO) A Man Beat Two British Policemen In The Airport For Tasing His Wife by NevetsIbot(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
definitely.. He loves his wife
Re: (VIDEO) A Man Beat Two British Policemen In The Airport For Tasing His Wife by paparazzi1987(m): 4:49am On Nov 07, 2016
This reminds me of a man that could not protect his wife when she slapped a commercial bus driver around marina cms. The driver responded with three hot slaps. Instead of the man to atleast support his wife,rather he was busy apologising to the agbero driver and blaming the wife.

grin grin
Re: (VIDEO) A Man Beat Two British Policemen In The Airport For Tasing His Wife by Blue3k2: 5:57am On Nov 07, 2016
Wow that guy wild grin. Those police officers were not ready for ready for drama.
Re: (VIDEO) A Man Beat Two British Policemen In The Airport For Tasing His Wife by neocortex: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2016
Lucky him, he should not try this in Nigeria or US.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My House Is Getting Robbed For The Second Time / Nollywood Movie Known As "EVANS" Is Now In The Market (photo) / Man Dropped A Baby And A Bag In Front Of A Shop In Iyana Oloke, Abeokuta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.