Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge (45503 Views)

Range Rover Goes Up In Flames Near Third Mainland In Lagos. Photos / Commercial Bus Is Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Honda Accord Ball Joint Pulled Out On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by judey1992(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
dukechilezie:
If you must drink don't drive and if you must drive don't drink. Say no to over speeding.
then why do bars have parking lots?
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by junero2: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
fast & furious 8
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Power pass power. Witch and wizard at work
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Antoeni(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Enough Igbo in d syetem
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
tank God nobody is hurt
guy not even a scratch when its jujulized grin
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by francotunsco: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
I have traversed 3rd Mainland bridge a couple hundred times, i have not seen such green area, interjection or solar panel. Could there be other 3rd Mainland in other place?
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Ajibel(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
iluvpomo:
Police spotted - NIL
Ambulance spotted - NIL
This is Nigeria - the 'Giant of Africa'

Do you expect the rescue team to apparate to the scene of the accident?

These pics were obviously taken as it happened that's why you didnt see any rescue team.
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by musa7m(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
ephi123:

And we are in 2016 oh! Smh

Meanwhile, all those saying they were expecting to see a Rolls Royce. If it was a RR, you be the first to accuse the man of siphoning money. Now he is driving this modest car and yet you people are castigating him. What exactly do Nigerians want?
Nigerians don't know wat dem want
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by columbus007(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Did I tell this Op that i'am interested undecided
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
ozohtony:
guy not even a scratch when its jujulized grin
lol
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by deolu2000(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
That guy smoking in the pix be like, "ko kan aiye".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Worksunlimited: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
izzy4shizzy:
That guy smoking in the third pix no get chill at all....

Today is my biryhday show some love nairaland

Bet the guy was trying to relieve some stress in this buhari economy...

Hustle fit no enter as e expect...
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Worksunlimited: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
francotunsco:
I have traversed 3rd Mainland bridge a couple hundred times, i have not seen such green area, interjection or solar panel. Could there be other 3rd Mainland in other place?

I believe this particular end is around the iyana-oworoshoki syd of the third mainland.. Probably the end closer to bariga
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by AreaFada2: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Thank God. Nobody seriously harmed.
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
omo see diz guy on the last pics hands..see veins like straw..if diz one slap person ...the person eyes must lost..and if he smooch breast the breast must get blisters.. grin grin grin grin grin
chocolateme:
Lord have mercy..
Already drunk By this time of the day shocked shocked
Did he catch his his oga on top of his wife?
Please lets learn to have self control over ordinary ordinary water mixed with highness..
Thank God for the life of the nwa beef.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by gentleagu(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Otutu1:
I thought I would see a Rolls Royce upside down cry
Funny enof I thought so too.
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Emecson(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
izzy4shizzy:
That guy smoking in the third pix no get chill at all....

Today is my biryhday show some love nairaland
grin
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by AnthonyAk(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Which kind titles be this , its only in naija
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Okemmuo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oh that area....? He supose to slow down wen passing that bend. Anyways tank God his safe
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by gentlelarry(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
If u are in Lagos and you are interested in learning CCTV and Video Camera Installation, Cosmetology Skin treatment and make up, Event Management and bridal service. While u also earn your Start up income of 300K or more during or after training? You should definitely buzz me up! *Note* training is just once a week. Help others by telling them about this great opportunity. Check my Signature
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by pembisco(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Imagine one mumu smocking near the car. the 3rd pic
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by dayleke: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Thank baba God for lives spared.
But titi re ti ba o...
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by iluvpomo(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ajibel:
Do you expect the rescue team to apparate to the scene of the accident?
These pics were obviously taken as it happened that's why you didnt see any rescue team.
You no de watch TV? Don't you see other countries, that call them selves Giants, their rescue efforts come right away. Do not offer excuses.
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Ajibel(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
iluvpomo:
You no de watch TV? Don't you see other countries, that call them selves Giants, their rescue efforts come right away. Do not offer excuses.

An accident happened, people were around and someone decides to quickly take picture and post on a blog for traffic.

Don't you know that the rescue team would have to be called. And then they'll have to make a short trip to the scene of the incident. This could take between 5-10 mins to get there and in Lagos, everyone knows traffic could slow down progress.

This isn't about excuses. You're not in the know that's why you speak ignorantly.

LASG currently has the best and fastest accident response unit in the country.
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
NovusHomo:

In fact, who the fork is baale of Akoka. grin
he is a Nairalander
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by iluvpomo(m): 12:27am On Nov 07, 2016
Ajibel:
LASG currently has the best and fastest accident response unit in the country.
I am comparing Nigeria to other African countries and not the rest of f**d up Nigeria. No excuses
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by baddosky1: 12:28am On Nov 07, 2016
The car dey do rehearsal of landing inside lagoon! When will it be the turn of that loud-mouthed oaf called akiolu?

1 Like

Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by femesua(m): 12:39am On Nov 07, 2016
Na SEPE or MONKEY TAIL?
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Ajibel(m): 6:38am On Nov 07, 2016
iluvpomo:
I am comparing Nigeria to other African countries and not the rest of f**d up Nigeria. No excuses

List the number of states that have a response team like LASG?

Again, does Nigeria as a country have its own branch of Accident response unit?
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by winkmart: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2016
leighcon:
If it happened on 3rd Mainland Bridge, then there'd have been no "Youths of the Area" poor reporting

Hang
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by iluvpomo(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2016
Ajibel:
List the number of states that have a response team like LASG? Again, does Nigeria as a country have its own branch of Accident response unit?
Read my original post, I am clearly comparing Nigeria to other countries (since Nigeria prides it self in being the "Giant of Africa") and so other states in Nigeria do not count. Nigeria, including Lagos, is a f**king joke grin
Re: The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Incrizz(f): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Aww..sorry.
The angle of hang though undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic / Ali Bin Alua: The First Person To Own A Car In Kano / What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.