Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. (672 Views)

Juventus Vs Genoa: Ronaldo Scores As Bianconeri Reclaim Serie A Top Spot / FIFA Women’s Rankings: Nigeria Drops To 38th Position, U.S Retains Top Spot / Champions League: Roma Beat Chelsea To Top Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. by kayfeez(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Liverpool just won emphatically by 6 goals to 1 against Watford, and no one is talking about it and it's not even at front page where as other results for day have moved there.

Mods! make una do.una work ooooo

The real leaders are here to stay

#YNWA
Re: Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bro don't mind them. They don't like Liverpool that's why. YNWL. ALWAYS A LIVERPOOL. FAN

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. by kayfeez(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
I just don't understand why such should happen here on Nairaland
Re: Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
kayfeez:
I just don't understand why such should happen here on Nairaland
This is obviously our turn to lift the biggest trophy on planet earth. Let me for and download the full match. the trashing is too much.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. by misclosure: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
It was a gud game. A clean sheet would have been perfect also.
Re: Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Can't hold my joy. never walk alone

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. by kayfeez(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
misclosure:
It was a gud game. A clean sheet would have been perfect also.

Still the same 3 points and moreover, Liverpool is not a greedy team...we score plenty...make them score one or two.

Give and chop is life
Re: Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. by emafa(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
kayfeez:

Still the same 3 points and moreover, Liverpool is not a greedy team...we score plenty...make them score one or two.

Give and chop is life

Abi o. Make boys the see play for Liverpool head.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
I want to call the attention of seun and lalasticlala to this oversight or, I don't really know what to call it

this is not fear to Liverpool fans that are also nairalander, I refreshed the home page a thousand time during the match just to see the scores but it never popup, but that of "arsenal vs Tottenham" was on the front-page

seun please lemme ask this question, what is the criteria for moving a match to the front page?

or you assumed that there are no Liverpool fans or Watford fans on nairalander, and you have over 3.1million members on this forum

you need to put your house in order sir @seun
@lalasticlala

thanks
Re: Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. by kayfeez(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Abbey2sam:
I want to call the attention of seun and lalasticlala to this oversight or, I don't really know what to call it

this is not fear to Liverpool fans that are also nairalander, I refreshed the home page a thousand time during the match just to see the scores but it never popup, but that of "arsenal vs Tottenham" was on the front-page

seun please lemme ask this question, what is the criteria for moving a match to the front page?

or you assumed that there are no Liverpool fans or Watford fans on nairalander, and you have over 3.1million members on this forum

you need to put your house in order sir @seun
@lalasticlala

thanks

I was so Surprised not to see it there while Man u and Swansea score was there.
Re: Liverpool Takes The Premier Top Spot. by korrej(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2016
... And our mods or supermods didn't put the match thread in front page... I was so disappointed.... #ynwa

(1) (Reply)

Throwbacks : Caption This Convocation Picture Of Our Sport Minister Dalung / The Origin Of The Word “soccer” / Real Madrid Striker Tells Friends He's Moving To Stamford Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.