Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Am Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Back (366 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Back by meforyou1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
The main reason our continent Africa will never move forward is because whoever in this continent finds themselves in the position of authority, no matter how minute or inconsequential, they see themselves as demi-gods, irresistible to criticism, no matter how constructive. And they so oppress you and try to break you down completely with all their might. The type of rule my philosophy lecturer called "the rule of the market place".
And I refuse to support such draconian rule.
This year alone, 11th month into the year, I have been banned on nairaland for good 8 months by a 'lord' mynd44. 1st for 1 week, then shortly thereafter followed by a 3-week ban. And as if that is not enough, slammed a 3 month ban as soon as I came. And slammed yet again a 4-month ban within days.
All for nothing.
Any innocuous statement I make is a weeks or months long ban. Even as little as "sharap" can earn me a 1 year ban from the courts of Injustice mynd44.
All because I have been vocal and resolute in telling seun that mynd44 does not have the temperament to be a politics forum moderator. And on that stand I remain forever. That it was a great act of disservice to remove a very capable Ngwakwe and bring back mynd44, a moderator worse than sexkills.
And that's my crime and that's how it will continue to be. And so we will be doing it.

(1) (Reply)

Clinton Concede Defeat.Buhari And Tinubu Should Learn From Her. / Trumpocalypse: Nigerianization Of America By Micheal A Adeniyi / Abia APGA Chairman Sacked Over Fraud And Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.