Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ (830 Views)

SHOPPING/BUSINESS WEBSITE/BLOGS/LANDING PAGE WITH .com.ng/.com FOR SMALL MONEY / Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Welcome!

Do you want to become a blogger and start making monthly income online?

If your answer is YES, Then all problems will be solved as soon as you grab this offer.

I have few already-Designed blogs for sale at a very cheap rate. The blog is built on WordPress.

Some of the Features of the blogs are:

- SEO Ready
- Mobile-Friendly (Responsive)
- Google Adsense Ready
- Suitable for Affiliate Marketing

Last Price: 15K

It's also suitable for any niche of your choice. Grab any of these blogs and start making money within few weeks.
If you're a newby, don't worry, I'll guide through the process for Free. Please contact me now for Screenshots and live samples.

Please Note: Only Interested persons should contact me. My number can be found right on my signature.

Regards
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2016
If you're interested, holla me. I communicate better on WhatsApp.
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Still available
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
Few more to go. Grab it now! wink
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Face to face transaction allowed.
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Procrastination is a sin, Just take the action now and you won't regret it.
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2016
Shall we begin?
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Order my blog and start earning. wink
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
How much do you sell your adsense?
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
How much do you sell your adsense?

If you need a USA AdSense Account, I can give you. Plus the verification and Other Things, 18K

If you're interested, please see my signature for number.
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by tosyne2much(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2016
Ifebaby16:

If you need a USA AdSense Account, I can give you. Plus the verification and Other Things, 18K

If you're interested, please see my signature for number.
18k ke? That's quite expensive bro
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
It's okay. I understand

tosyne2much:
18k ke? That's quite expensive bro
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by tosyne2much(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Ifebaby16:
It's okay. I understand

What's ur last price?
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
What's ur last price?

You know, I'll have to give you an AdSense Account, pay someone to get the PIN delivered to me and I'll have to handle the TAX issues.

Do you see the stress involved? If you can pay 16K, I can consider. Whichever decision you arrive at, WhatsApp me.

Check signature for phone number.
Regards
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
wink
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Order now and start earning real income online.
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Have you made up your mind to start any online business like blogging?
I can mentor you free. Just grab my offer let's begin right away. Whatsapp number: +234 817-9924-446
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Still available!!!
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
I have a blog for sale. Contact me for details
Re: Blogs For Sale: Become A Blogger And Start Earning $$$ by Ifebaby16(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Blogs are still available for sale. WhatsApp me now LET'S GET STARTED wink

(1) (Reply)

Join Us Let's HIT It Big With Adsense And Admob / Online Banking Php Script With Email Notification, Otp And Tax Code / 6 Years Instagram Account For Sale (1.1k Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.