Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Finally Revealed, 'the Reason Some People Cannot Make Jamb' (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally Revealed, 'the Reason Some People Cannot Make Jamb' (pics) (908 Views)

Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb PICS / What Difference Does It Make, JAMB 2017 Cut-off Mark? / The Senate Suspends Move To Make JAMB Result Valid For Three Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed, 'the Reason Some People Cannot Make Jamb' (pics) by osmoseas(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
I was reading an art history book on western art and I came across the word jamb, surprised, I had to look up the meaning. And this is what I got: pronunciation
(IPA): /dʒæm/
noun (plural jambs)
(architecture) The vertical components that form the sides of a door frame, window frame, or fireplace, or other opening in a wall.
(mining) Any thick mass of rock that prevents miners from following the lode or vein... And so probably, while some people pass through the door, others simply hit the rocks! While some among the later will continue drilling like resilient miners, others quickly throw in the towel. Lol!

Re: Finally Revealed, 'the Reason Some People Cannot Make Jamb' (pics) by elvision1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ewoooo!!! No wonder we grew tired and old from it. And post jamb was scrapped cus two rocks, too much.

Re: Finally Revealed, 'the Reason Some People Cannot Make Jamb' (pics) by ItzHoludex(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
seen

(1) (Reply)

Italian Language Schools In Lagos / Study Free In The University Of Nord, Norway / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.