Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC (28793 Views)

Touts And Aleye Boys Robbing People Now In Agege - Police Hurry Up / Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan / Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by buffalowings: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
faitheverest:
That jersey.....

Hehe wetin

Chelsea fan angry
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by iammdshola(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
do not steal
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by buffalowings: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
kechywillz:
Nairaland una don learn tribalism,why una dey censor their face but if Na Igbo man wey commit this crime una no go censor am

Gerrrrahehere

Ncan only deals with name
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by 1Dray(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
deebrain:

It's like you were reading my mind

By the way, I heard they are paying well. Pls who knows how much their monthly take home package looks like?

Omo, I don't know o... I was just surprise not seeing them around in this thread, that was why I asked if they've gone for strike. It's not as if I'm interested in activities to know how much they earn for it.
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by jahsson(m): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
deebrain:

It's like you were reading my mind

By the way, I heard they are paying well. Pls who knows how much their monthly take home package looks like?

Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by recievesense: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
rosalieene:
Na wa oo
All this small small boys
BTW some parents are the cause, if you know you are not ready for the responsibility of raising Godly child, then don't fvck so as not to give birth to miscreants.

That's the origin of the problem
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by puffydee(m): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2016
abeg y dis guys face are covered now
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by greggng: 1:18am On Nov 07, 2016
gentlelarry:
If u are in Lagos and you are interested in learning CCTV and Video Camera Installation, Cosmetology Skin treatment and make up, Event Management and bridal service. While u also earn Start up income of 300K or more after training? You should definitely buzz me up! *Note* training is just once a week. Help others by telling them about this great opportunity. Check out my signature for my contact.

Anything less than 3months for this course is fake. Quote me
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by ifeanyi83(m): 1:46am On Nov 07, 2016
XaintJoel20:
To those supporting these crooks, I guess you have not got reasons to lose your valuables to people of questionable characters. (Sometimes when I ponder on how much I have lost to these criminals, tears dey nearly commot my eyes) I pray you don't experience it, then you will know how painful it is to lose gadgets and property that you bought with your hard earn money..

There is nothing like 'petty thieves'. The ones you address as petty thieves today would do worse than Anini when they have the opportunity.
Don't forget you grow in everything you do continuously, and practice makes perfect....

Ignore these people. They don't have experience. These boys finished me one night in traffic. I'll never forget that night...

1 Like

Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by metallisc(m): 1:53am On Nov 07, 2016
rosalieene:
Na wa oo
All this small small boys
BTW some parents are the cause, if you know you are not ready for the responsibility of raising Godly child, then don't fvck so as not to give birth to miscreants.

so, what you are saying is that me and you cannot Bleep because of shindren? grin cool

Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:45am On Nov 07, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

Responding to the development, the State Police Public Relations Officer, Superintendent of Police, Dolapo Badmos, said that the Police would leave no stone unturned in getting rid of criminal elements within the state, urging parents to monitor the activities of their wards.
WAS SHE ABLE TO LOCATE THE SUSPECT'S PARENTS sad
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by haggai247: 5:22am On Nov 07, 2016
Afisbobo:

You are all saying dis cos u have perents to tutor, monitor and show u what is right or wrong.

Its so pathetic and very hard to survive on d streetz at a very tender age of 13

Not lyk if dem see skl dem no go go abi if dey see pple guide dem dem no go hear word

Only 1 rule is on d street survive as long as u no kill anybody

For ur information most street kids are very inteligent and smart just no one to channel those virtue to d right place. If u doubt go pick pocket and see if its easy

Pple wey dem suppose carry go rehabilitation centre dem dey carry dem go prison think if dem come back dem go change..If I hear.......political thieve dem dey grant dem bail

Shango fire everybody wey dey promote injustice on d less priviledge

Mtcchhheeeww blind nigerians
1000000000 like
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by wokemzine: 6:17am On Nov 07, 2016
Kylekent59:
Injustice in d NPF. These guys are petty thieves,we want to see d pix of those that looted our money and the pple that steal millions of naira. This is injustice.
Well, i totally agree with you, but those that steals in millions, uses pen not guns and matchet, those that steals in billions don't rape your wife or daughters. They dont brutalize your head with gun butt or matchet. They steal the billions and still allow you have your small change to survive. These petty thieves takes everything. Phones, cash and all you got. They are extremely wicked and dangerous.
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by AlanSugar(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2016
Kylekent59:
Injustice in d NPF. These guys are petty thieves,we want to see d pix of those that looted our money and the pple that steal millions of naira. This is injustice.

When you people reason out your ignorance in this manner, you give the son called petty thieves encouragement and justification to go out and cause more mayhem in the name of stealing and maiming innocent citizens, it isn't fair. Pls let's be conscious of how we reason, how can we ever rid or curtail the society of violent ills? Just not fair, just not right!

1 Like

Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by bobokunlexzy: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2016
Why are they covering their faces for us not to see, are they protecting their image or integrity? 9ja sef!!!! Abeg Mk dem open their ugly yeye face for us to see jare. Nonsense!
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by godwin120alex: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2016
For pple supporting dis boys just pray you don't meet them cos the are destroyers and the Nigerian police knows. And the have bosses that support them that is the reason the are fearless.

There is urgent need for the police to take this boys away cos they are increasing in no everyday and they are very bad
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by ArabMopol(m): 7:29am On Nov 07, 2016
Afonjas has taken robbery to a new dimension... TUFIAKWA
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by gentlelarry(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2016
greggng:

Anything less than 3months for this course is fake. Quote me
its 4 months OK?
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by Biospnx(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2016
Kill dem biko. Those guys don show me pepper
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by youzarsif(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2016
gentlelarry:
If u are in Lagos and you are interested in learning CCTV and Video Camera Installation, Cosmetology Skin treatment and make up, Event Management and bridal service. While u also earn Start up income of 300K or more after training? You should definitely buzz me up! *Note* training is just once a week. Help others by telling them about this great opportunity. Check out my signature for my contact.

I live around ikorodu cn u pls tell me more about it.
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by faitheverest(f): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2016
buffalowings:

Hehe wetin

Chelsea fan angry

Hmmmmm
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by Eke40seven(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
These same ne'er-do-wells at Oshodi rob me off my wallet with 10k in naira and a $100 bill i wanted to change, the way they professionally tore my backpack with a razor is still astonishing... I wonder where their parents are?
Re: 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC by gentlelarry(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
youzarsif:

I live around ikorodu cn u pls tell me more about it.
pls kindly add me up on WhatsApp or call me on 08064782868. Check my Signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Men Arrested For N466m Fraud After Hacking Into Bank’s Application. P / Man Banish From Umuchu, Anambra After Killing Many/Mistakenly Killing His Son / OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.