Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Quarrantine Rules - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Quarrantine Rules (498 Views)

Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quarrantine Rules by jimmysqueen(f): 12:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Hi, does anyone have recent experience of taking dogs to UK from Nigeria. Is quarrantine compulsory if they've had all their vaccinations and have a pet passport. I'm about to move to Lagos with my husband but am concerned about the rules if we return to England. TIA
Re: Quarrantine Rules by Zdoh(m): 6:58am On Nov 07, 2016
Quarantine is very important no matter if the dog has documents or not. This does not mean dog will spend day(s) but just for proper examination. Where you should place your concern is UK policy of bringing in livestock from Africa. The issue will not cost you much here as long as the dog is rabbies free, microchiped and all document intact.
Re: Quarrantine Rules by jimmysqueen(f): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2016
Thanks ks for your response. My concern is returning to UK, not entering Nigeria as I've got that all covered and we're good to go. I was hoping that someone would reply who has actually experienced returning to UK with their dog.

(1) (Reply)

Wich Dry Food Is Good For Dog / Please Rooms I Need To No / Good Morning Rooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.