Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Just Like Kim Kardashian, This Nigerian Is Ready To Sell Her Nudity For Wealth A - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Just Like Kim Kardashian, This Nigerian Is Ready To Sell Her Nudity For Wealth A (756 Views)

Anita Keyss: Nudity For Acclaim Has Neither Rhyme Nor Reason / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) / #BBNaija: Sex, Nudity & The Big Brother Naija Reality Show... What's It About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Like Kim Kardashian, This Nigerian Is Ready To Sell Her Nudity For Wealth A by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 07, 2016
You guys know I don't post things like this, because it is really frustrating to have a Nigerian shamelessly displaying her nudity in public, but since I promised to bring to you all trending news, I must present this to you.

From atkinsnewsbin..com
This is according to LIVEOFOFO
"Feyisara is a Nigerian lady from the South- western part of the country who broke the internet over the weekend with photos of her bare bogus bum on display in a private outfit .
The daring young lady has released more hot photos and a video in an act that has become a daily routine and an organised plan to grow her page which is working perfectly .
Aside Nigerian singer , Solidstar, she is also associating herself with reggae artiste , Burna Boy and rapper , Phyno from the South- eastern part of Nigeria .
Feyi as she is fondly called on her page seems unstoppable as she is fast gaining popularity on social media."
But it seems the site gave the girl an encouraging write-ups which I solemnly say NO to.
Such act is so annoying! A Nigerian, or what do you think?
Visit my blog for more: https://atkinsnewsbin..com

Re: Just Like Kim Kardashian, This Nigerian Is Ready To Sell Her Nudity For Wealth A by Flexherbal(m): 3:00am On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmmm !

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Was Close To Bisola Only As A Strategy - Thin Tall Tony / The Real Voice Of Big Brother Biggie - Ejike Ibedilo / Breaking! TVC Sacks 145 Staff, Rests TVC Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.