Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

If Someone Must Die, Let It Be Me....col Ali #therealhero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Someone Must Die, Let It Be Me....col Ali #therealhero (377 Views)

FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) / TRIBUTE: Abu Ali, Lt Col Who ‘doesn’t Brag’ But Is Killing Off Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Someone Must Die, Let It Be Me....col Ali #therealhero by dmighty: 3:49am On Nov 07, 2016
Such a brave heart, such a lovely gallant
soldier...U sacrificed all for Nigeria...The
same Nigeria some looted to coma...such
loot that strengthened Boko Haram and
weaken our Military force....

The same loot Ebele Jonathan was bold enough just of recent to insist doesn't exist....GEJ was fulfilled that he "emboldened" boko haram, to gain ground and became monstrous.... They are still everywhere denying their wicked act...They even asked ECOWAS to challenge us for asking for justice to Dasuki who was d arrowhead Jonathan used to loot money meant for weapons....
Col Ali is # TheRealHero
Col Ali is #TheRealHero

His last word to us•• Pray, stay Alert and Stay Alive• if someone must Die let it be me•• never knew u saw it coming https:///YYl3flHeY9

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z And Beyonce Support Hillary Clinton At Campaign Concert / You Must Destroy It O! / Buhari Congratulates Trump, Says He Looks Forward To Working With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.