Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers (1935 Views)

Anambra: INEC Official Arrested For Fake Ballot Papers, Photocopied Result Sheet / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics / Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by RZArecta(m): 3:57am On Nov 07, 2016
By Jimitota Onoyume with Agency report
Port Harcourt—Rivers State Police Command, yesterday, confirmed the arrest of three persons for allegedly printing fake ballot papers for next month’s re-run legislative election in the state.
This came as Governor Nyesom Wike called on Police authorities in the state to ensure that all those directly or indirectly linked to the persons arrested on Saturday in Port Harcourt for allegedly printing fake result sheets and other sensitive election materials ahead of the rerun elections in the state were prosecuted.
The Independent National Electoral Commission has fixed December 10 to conduct the election in the state.
Mr Nnamdi Omoni, the Public Relations Officer of the command, said the suspects were arrested on Saturday at D/Line area of Port Harcourt.
He said personnel of the Criminal Investigation Department, CID, made the arrest.
“I can confirm the arrest of three suspects. The matter is with us and the Commissioner of Police has ordered discreet investigation. I can assure you that it is being given adequate attention and at the end of investigation, we will come out with our position,” he said.
Omoni said the state CID was currently handling the matter while the command would make its findings known at the end of the investigation.
He urged the people to give the police useful information that would assist it fight crime in the state.
Meanwhile, the governor alleged that the Police were already under severe pressure to drop charges against those already in its custody.
Governor Wike said: “I made sure they videoed the documents to ensure the evidence is not killed or destroyed before handing them over to the police. The police are now saying they are under pressure not to charge the suspects to court.”
He claimed that the printer was a member of the All Progressives Congress, APC, saying, “We will show you his APC membership card.”
The APC had earlier in a statement by its Publicity Secretary, Mr Chris Finebone, accused the governor and the PDP of stage managing the incident, insisting that no member of the APC was part of the alleged fraud.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/police-arrest-three-persons-rivers-allegedly-printing-fake-ballot-papers/

1 Like

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by DickDastardly(m): 4:36am On Nov 07, 2016
God dey undecided
Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 07, 2016
this country is a joke

1 Like

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by Siberia101: 5:57am On Nov 07, 2016
Nothing New grin

All APC Members are Saints grin

#SenatorSamuelAnyanwu2019

5 Likes

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by Izonpikin: 5:59am On Nov 07, 2016
Where are all the useless apc sycophants on this forum??...theyve all run away...fake hypocrites....where is sarrki passingshot dropshot quotasystem blackpanda apcmyheart etc....where the f are all of them??...2 faced corrupt individiuals posing as persons who are supporters of anti corruption war...

See what the apc are doing right in rivers state...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by GenbIoodykiller: 6:07am On Nov 07, 2016
omenka demdem passingshot midolian ngeneukwenu dropshot modath Clerverly

cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by Abeymills(m): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2016
Those useles deceiver May God punish those apc supporters ediots

1 Like

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by Omexonomy: 6:20am On Nov 07, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
omenka demdem passingshot midolian ngeneukwenu dropshot modath Clerverly

cheesy
Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by Omexonomy: 6:20am On Nov 07, 2016
omenka demdem passingshots midolian ngeneukwenu dropshot modath Clerverly sarrki vedxacool

Nairaland resident Robots come and tell us your own story

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by yjgm(m): 6:31am On Nov 07, 2016
I seriously think it's a set up. INEC ballot papers are serialized and it's hard to fake it. Except if they want to claim the culprits are in cahoots with the commission. And if that is so, why not just hand it over to them.
Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by bishopkay: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2016
yjgm:
I seriously think it's a set up. INEC ballot papers are serialized and it's hard to fake it. Except if they want to claim the culprits are in cahoots with the commission. And if that is so, why not just hand it over to them.

Of course INEC is part of the plot to rape our democracy like they did at Edo State.

When people said that was what happened at Edo, dem zombies tagged them wailers and ipods. Now I'm craning my neck trying to see them zombie hordes on the thread to defend their masters!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by mej67: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2016
Omexonomy:
omenka demdem passingshots midolian ngeneukwenu dropshot modath Clerverly sarrki vedxacool

Nairaland resident Robots rodents come and tell us your own story

1 Like

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by RZArecta(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2016
Edo state was their laboratory, when they postponed the governorship election, I knew PDP couldn't win again there even though the Edo people are tired of APC criminality. That postponement was for the APC in collusion with INEC to thumb print and also fill out incidence forms thereby securing victory which they wouldn't have been able to do if they depended on election day rigging alone even if they had the whole materials at their disposal. This also explains why the INEC in Edo state has locked up their offices instead of allowing PDP to inspect election materials used as ordered by the court. I urge the Rivers people to by ANY means necessary defend their votes, Amaechi, APC and their criminality shall never be condoned at all, we shall not welcome them in Rivers state.

As usual zombies can have their opinion which doesn't matter in the long run as they're not registered in the state

3 Likes

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by DropShot: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2016
From the report here, there is no any info from the police or the DSS that any of them is under pressure to drop the case or let those arrested guys go free. Such submission was only from Wike and we know he can say anything to support his desire.

Make una dey read well and understand the tory before venting una anger. grin grin grin
Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by Fedayeen02: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2016
DropShot:
From the report here, there is no any info from the police or the DSS that any of them is under pressure to drop the case or let those arrested guys go free. Such submission was only from Wike and we know he can say anything to support his desire.

Make una dey read well and understand the tory before venting una anger. grin grin grin
You love suporting corruption

4 Likes

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by DropShot: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2016
Fedayeen02:
You love suporting corruption
You lack comprehension?
Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by Justiyke4u: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2016
Have they become aware?
Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by predear(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2016
Wat more do u expect from criminal Amaechi?

1 Like

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by Izonpikin: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2016
DropShot:

see am... angry angry
Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by joeprince23(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2016
we the youths of rivers state from rivers southeast zone thereby endorse senator olaka nwogu of PDP as our choice in the fourth coming elections,NO to APC and their rigging machinaries with INEC, awum nwa ndoki wuru onye obigbo and yes i am igbo and i am a riversman. Magnus mgbe abbe might have the ogoni votes but we igbos and ibanis are surely more populous than the 2 remaining ogoni lga of khana and gokana, oyigbo(obigbo) alone is two time the population of khana and gokana and mind you senator nwogu is from eleme... NDOKI amaka,ndoki ndi oma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by Paperwhite(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2016
I still say it again-where are all the fanatic APC e-rats on this forum? angry
Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by Paperwhite(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2016
[/b]"The APC had earlier in a statement by its Publicity Secretary, Mr Chris Finebone, accused the governor and the PDP of stage managing the incident, insisting that no member of the APC was part of the alleged fraud."[b] That is the party of "saints"-always denying the obvious reality.This matter should be thoroughly investigated.Not like the INEC "Gucci Cap-Wearing"Electoral Officer scandal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by Jokerman(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2016
Omenka
Passingshot
Sarkki
Time manager
And her.... lipsrsealed

They love supporting corruption. .. Check out how dey supported corruption in Edo state elections with boldness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by RZArecta(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2016
Paperwhite:
I still say it again-where are all the fanatic APC e-rats on this forum? angry
they've ran away o, anytime there's evidence to burst their hypocrisy and criminality, you won't see them again
Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by RZArecta(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2016
joeprince23:
we the youths of rivers state from rivers southeast zone thereby endorse senator olaka nwogu of PDP as our choice in the fourth coming elections,NO to APC and their rigging machinaries with INEC, awum nwa ndoki wuru onye obigbo and yes i am igbo and i am a riversman. Magnus mgbe abbe might have the ogoni votes but we igbos and ibanis are surely more populous than the 2 remaining ogoni lga of khana and gokana, oyigbo(obigbo) alone is two time the population of khana and gokana and mind you senator nwogu is from eleme... NDOKI amaka,ndoki ndi oma
make sure you stand and protect your votes bros, we can't allow APC madness in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by RZArecta(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2016
Siberia101:
Nothing New grin

All APC Members are Saints grin

#SenatorSamuelAnyanwu2019
yes o, they see no evil, hear no evil and do no evil even though everyone knows they're evil grin
Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by joeprince23(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
RZArecta:
make sure you stand and protect your votes bros, we can't allow APC madness in Rivers state
my brother we oyigbo and eleme people are all out for sen. Nwogu, magnus abbe should go and rest. Imagine what one igo aguma(former reps member) was saying today in far away lagos(channels),he is not even from rivers southeast senatorial zone,igo aguma is from phalga but he was busy analysising our senatorial zone... My brother i dey bonny now but that day i am heading to eleme and tai lga cause i know oyigbo(my home lga) is already lockdown for olaka nwogu, enough said,peace out fellas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by ivandragon: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
this is how you carry out a sting operation...
Lights, Camera, Action...
Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by WINNERMENTALITY: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
I laugh in Yola.... APC = change Agents.....
Re: Police Under Pressure To Drop Charges Against Fake Ballot Printers In Rivers by RZArecta(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
ivandragon:
this is how you carry out a sting operation...

Lights, Camera, Action...

not the one they'll tell us how 90 billion dollars was found in someone's bedroom without any evidence. APC zombies are descendants of Satan grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S Election Updates:- Nude Pictures Of Donald Trump’s Wife Leaks Online / Obasanjo - ''after Independence Nigeria Had 3 Countries In One'' / Biafra: French News Magazine - Paris Match Interview With Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.