Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Exclusive: Nigeria’s Democracy Could Have Failed After 2015 Poll–olanipekun (SAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Nigeria’s Democracy Could Have Failed After 2015 Poll–olanipekun (SAN (506 Views)

Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election / 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan / Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Nigeria’s Democracy Could Have Failed After 2015 Poll–olanipekun (SAN by iseoluwaige: 4:37am On Nov 07, 2016
Erstwhile Attorney General of Ondo State and one-time President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Chief Oluwole Olanipekun (SAN) has said that the nation’s democracy could have failed after the 2015 general polls but for the apolotical stance of the outgoing Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Mahmud Mohammed in the handling of various electoral disputes which arose from the election.

Olanipekun (SAN), arguably the best lawyers in the country on election matters and well versed in various areas of law, in an exclusive interview with the Bar and Bench Watch said that he would not think twice to score the tenure of Justice Mahmud as excellent, given a number of vital indices.

He said that Justice Mahmud was very fantastic in his handling of the judiciary in the last two years including the crisis which erupted towards the tail end of his tenure.
Please click here to read more:
http://barandbenchwatch.com/exclusive-nigerias-democracy-failed-2015-poll-olanipekun-san/

Re: Exclusive: Nigeria’s Democracy Could Have Failed After 2015 Poll–olanipekun (SAN by eezeribe(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2016
I would click in my dream
Re: Exclusive: Nigeria’s Democracy Could Have Failed After 2015 Poll–olanipekun (SAN by richidinho(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Governor Bello In German Hospital For Eye Surgery. / GOOD NEWS! Presidency Takes BIG Step To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Attacks / OMG! TB Joshua Deletes Prophecy Of Clinton Win From His Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.