Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,400 members, 7,843,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) (43714 Views)

Actress Toyin Adegbola And Daughter Crying At Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by murmee: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
MzMercie:
Happy Married Life to the couple
Akin Olaiya, Pleeeasse get rid of that ugly beard KIA-KIA. It doesn't fit you at all. You are normally a handsome guy but that beard is making you look very ugly.
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by modath(f): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
naijababe:

Na lie jo grin grin grin I no understand again o, na everybody wan turn white

Olorun ngbo, look for the movie, it was released in the early 90s... if na lie, come back & give me e-knock... If u've seen bobrisky's before & after... you go know, miracles dey shele proper. grin
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by dreezybines: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jarizod:
The person that did these "make-ups" deserves a special space in hell angry

na this kyn face them dey use scare small children grin

grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
The kind evil wey make up industry don cause for this world eeehn. See the women looking like made up aliens. The good old days of just wearing a lip gloss, loose powder and line your lids and eyebrows are all gone. Distasteful
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
elopee3000:
pls dont say make up look at those alhajas they started bleaching since 1981 now u want to blame make up artist pls thier on bleaching cant never be reconstruct again let them just manage them selves like that after all some alhajis dey nack dem akpako, what of the sons wife? Is she too not bleaching ?

It is finished gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by bareal(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Àwọn Màmá konigba, àwọn Màmá kososi, àwọn Màmá Kósófò.
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by talktofemi: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
modath:

Na wah.... Anytime I doubt the powers of strong bleaching agents, I have no choice but to remember the film "Asewo to re Mecca".. This woman Toyin was Genevieve's shade in that movie!! Gaddem it! smiley

Lie softly Madam.

Toyin Adegbola have always been fair, even in the aforementioned movie. Fairness runs in her paternal family.
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by modath(f): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
talktofemi:

Lie softly Madam.

Toyin Adegbola have always been fair, even in the aforementioned movie. Fairness runs in her paternal family.

Of course, that's why she has always defended her skin tone in uncountable interviews.... cheesy

BTW, Bobrisky & Pela were born blindingly fair too, inherited from their brother, Aunty, cousin uncle mummy.. smiley
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by elkon(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin damn ! I can't stop laughing. . must dem do makeup ...shai what a disgrace. . Please are dey really a celebrity or what
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=Godprotectigbos post=50844205]am sorry to say dis but they look disgusting grin

even with all dis makeup they still no fine cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

jesu

R u d one talking or your pussy. Odesin. Let's c your picture
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by eeddiiee(f): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Women is it by force to make up?..... ......mtcheeew. ..
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by MzMercie: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
murmee:
Akin Olaiya, Pleeeasse get rid of that ugly beard KIA-KIA. It doesn't fit you at all. You are normally a handsome guy but that beard is making you look very ugly.

I be Akin Olaiya? Y u dey quote me?
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by R055Y(f): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
make up sha
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Forwetinnah:

It is finished gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
bross biko wetin finish? grin grin grin grin grin ur laff wan kill me here
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
modath:

Olorun ngbo, look for the movie, it was released in the early 90s... if na lie, come back & give me e-knock... If u've seen bobrisky's before & after... you go know, miracles dey shele proper. grin

I know the movie, with Aluwe and Sola Sobowale.....cant remember if she was that dark in it
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by modath(f): 2:13am On Nov 08, 2016
naijababe:

I know the movie, with Aluwe and Sola Sobowale.....cant remember if she was that dark in it

Babe, The picture quality of TVs. (+ movies) then was nothing to write home about but if you can get your hands on it now, confirm my assertion..

Also google her and insert the word skin, almost all her interviews, she spends time defending her skin tone, does that sound normal?
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by metallisc(m): 4:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Yuneehk:

Lol I'm telling you grin

If you can't do a simple/good-looking makeup, jeje go out with your natural face (whether fine/not) grin . It's far better than having to see a scary face angry

don't be alarmed, this is halloween season... they are in the spirit! grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 4:34am On Nov 08, 2016
Jarizod:
The person that did these "make-ups" deserves a special space in hell angry

na this kyn face them dey use scare small children grin
pls they re hiding thier burnt face by bleaching cream with heavy make up no be me dem fool
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 4:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Topmaike007:
Na the range rover sport be the dope... All the rest are old woman that don't want to get old
they rent it from coscharis mottor
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 4:45am On Nov 08, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:

Point of correction.... it's Jeep not Car

Receive the latest version of sense IJMN
please range rover dont ve jeep biko what the ve is suv jeep is owned by america can u say volvo land cruiser? No cus land cruiser is owned by toyota
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 4:51am On Nov 08, 2016
murmee:
we talking about how these alhajas started bleaching since 1980 u re here talking about beard person condemm those bleachers first abi u dey bleach? angry
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by harffie(m): 5:42am On Nov 08, 2016
braimeddy:
All I see are rainbows on their faces. They must be the Afonja celebrities grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2016
all i see is bleaching every where..............why do Yoruba's loves bleaching?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2016
modath:

Babe, The picture quality of TVs. (+ movies) then was nothing to write home about but if you can get your hands on it now, confirm my assertion..

Also google her and insert the word skin, almost all her interviews, she spends time defending her skin tone, does that sound normal?

grin grin grin grin Most of awon Yoruba actresses yen lo ni lowo.
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Smh. .ridiculous undecided
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
elopee3000:
please range rover dont ve jeep biko what the ve is suv jeep is owned by america can u say volvo land cruiser? No cus land cruiser is owned by toyota

Hmmmmm...... power of recession dey worry you
Re: Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
GreatSE:

DAMN!!!...No wonder our Yoruba man dey Rush IGBO Girl/Ladies...... WOWO o ti po ju grin

After the foolish ones will have the temerity to compare their ugly girls to Igbo girls. Nawa for these afonjasgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid, Timaya, 2Baba, Skales & Sound Sultan Hang Out At Quilox Club / Tonto Dikeh Churchill Poses With Her Son (Photo) / 5 Nigerian Female Celebrities We Love Their Tomboy Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.