Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why Hillary Clinton Will Be The Next President Of America!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Hillary Clinton Will Be The Next President Of America!! (640 Views)

Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Why HILLARY Lost To TRUMP - My View From AMERICA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hillary Clinton Will Be The Next President Of America!! by Kirinwa: 6:07am On Nov 07, 2016
I have long known that Hillary Clinton will become the next president of the United states of America based on the following points;

1. America in recent times believe in impossibilities,breaking records and setting new records. Just some years ago they elected Barack Obama, the first ever black President of America. So I believe they will like to replicate that same feat on behalf of 'Madam President' Hillary Clinton.

2. Hillary Clinton is in the same party with Barack Obama and I know that American love Barack Obama and proved it by securing him 2 terms in office. So by extension they love his party and would prove it by voting Hillary Clinton since she's in good terms with Barack Obama.

3. Donald Trump is anti immigration and most times volatile.It will be easier for a human being to lay eggs than secure American visa. You think its already hard?Well another new definition of hard is coming. Voting him means more wars and loss of lives for American citizens cos of his hard stance on global issues. Trump is not the type of man that believes in dialogue;so far Obama managed to dodge a conflict with Russia, Trump seems like he will activate it.

4. Trump is not in good terms with many global leaders and he's a controversial person. Americans know that and would prove it by voting 'Madam President'.

Let's have your own viewpoints too.

1 Like

Re: Why Hillary Clinton Will Be The Next President Of America!! by eezeribe(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2016
Fake prediction. I am sure you attend synagogue church of all Nations

2 Likes

Re: Why Hillary Clinton Will Be The Next President Of America!! by fuckerholic(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2016
She may become the next president not because of her very good policies but because she is the lesser evil.Most americans are just afraid of trump's forcefull and diehard nature on policies pattaining foreign affairs,security and islamic terrorism

1 Like

Re: Why Hillary Clinton Will Be The Next President Of America!! by Kirinwa: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2016
Voting has started and Madam President is already leading.

1 Like

Re: Why Hillary Clinton Will Be The Next President Of America!! by Afam4eva(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
My answer will be NO. I think Donald Trump will win.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#fourmoreyears: Americans Chant As Obama Delivers Farewell Speech / New US Intel Report: Donald Trump Employed Prostitutes To Perform Urination Show / ECOMIG Forces Heading To Gambia (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.