Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London (28756 Views)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary. See Wedding Photos / Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz In Military Outfits, Fans React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Oizarammy(f): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2016
Just like the opening night, Jenifa in London produced waves of laughter throughout the auditorium. Funke Akindele Bello looked stunning as she arrived on the red carpet, she made sure she addressed the audience before the movie started & thanked them for their continuous support & yet another sold out night in London.

The Great Legendary Sir Shina Peters took to the stage for a surprise performance. Sir Shina Peters was joined on stage by Funke Akindele Bello & husband, he also had the entire audience on their
feet.
Tunde Babalola of Phoenix Media; the engine behind all three Jenifa In London Premieres, was not surprised with how well the movie was received by the UK, he went on to thank Media Partners such as Nollywood Movies, BEN TV, DJA Media, Spotlight Ent, Cokobar & Funmi Ogunja Media for their contribution to the success of all three Premieres.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/funke-akindele-husband-jjc-bello-dance.html

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Oizarammy(f): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2016
CC: Lalasticlala fynestboi ijebabe

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Abenitohposh: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2016
Am so happy for her at last she is happy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Abenitohposh: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2016
Am so happy for her at last she is happy this one she is using her hand to cover her stomach hummmm. Brother jjc e bi like say u don score ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2016
ijo n be lese re oo baby smiley nice one...
Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by hiscraziness01: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2016
This babe sha, she keeps putting haters to shame cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Smellymouth: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2016
I can still remember vividly Shins Peters song "Afro Juju"...Chai!! As a kid, once we just hear this song...

Ese o ese o Afro Juju lefe gbo o ese o/
Ko si bo se ma lulu tabi korin/
Afro Juju to ma da bo eni to ni/
Oju kan leje se o. omo peteru ti de o/
Shina peters lo la afro Juju/
Afrojuju o difference is clear o/
Eyin elegbe leyin mi...

[img]http://i./PHjN3JWQtiNXO.gif[/img]

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2016
I just love this babe.....I'm so happy for her cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The guy below me sha...#SMM

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2016
Their marriage will soon crash
Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Onyeasi(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2016
And in what way did this news naw changed the fact that this govt promised 200,000 jobs in October and failed us.... msteeeww
Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Donlamzy(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2016
Na her bouncers be that

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by cescky(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2016
Jennifer is balling these days ooo

Good for her

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Towncrier007(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2016
Abenitohposh:
Am so happy for her at last she is happy this one she is using her hand to cover her stomach hummmm. Brother jjc e bi like say u don score ooo
Your eye sha,lol

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by luciouscookie: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Anumanu!

Seems she pregnant. I wish her the best, everyone deserves to be happy.

12 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by oochi123(f): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2016
Jenifa,I love you so so much.by the special grace of God,u will ve so many kids. Am happy that u re happy

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by snapshot: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2016
Shina Peters be like hip hop artiste grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by sylvar02(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2016
E kú ìgbádùn ooo

Anyways

[size=20pt]E kú rècéssìon èní ooo grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Fuadeiza(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2016
congrats to her

but wait shey na only me see say her cloth no too fine,and her belle kinda come out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by teekay213(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2016
ssp no dey old ni?see as he put blink blink for neck like lil kesh.i swear this man still dey fvck young fresh pussey.
Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Qmab: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2016
Happy for her.
Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Pavore9: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2016
She is a likeable character.
Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by ajokeade920: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Na wa o.
see what someone is wishing his fellow human being. U be sadist ni .

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by midehi2(f): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
I can still remember vividly Shins Peters song "Afro Juju"...Chai!! As a kid, once we just hear this song...

Ese o ese o Afro Juju lefe gbo o ese o/
Ko si bo se ma lulu tabi korin/
Afro Juju to ma da bo eni to ni/
Oju kan leje se o. omo peteru ti de o/
Shina peters lo la afro Juju/
Afrojuju o difference is clear o/
Eyin elegbe leyin mi...

[img]http://i./PHjN3JWQtiNXO.gif[/img]
everybody just dey laff you for here, you are really an educated clown as they put it, choi grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by candp2007(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Who can say it and it cometh to pass when the Lord has not commanded it?

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Yewandequeen(f): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2016
So happy for her wink

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Yewandequeen(f): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

So wrong for U to say this. And one day U will be in the same shoe, get married and all...then someone looks at U and say this.

Stop prophesying -ve things into other people's life. What goes around comes around.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Jamean(f): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2016
She's adding some weight

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Culin(f): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2016
Jeni baby, trouble maker of the world.
Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Aminat508(f): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2016
Looks she is pregnant.. .im happy for hee cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London by hahn(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2016
I remember back in the days when she was in "I need to know".

I am so happy for her.

The power of persistence and consistence plus innovation cannot be underestimated smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay / Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.