Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Is The Possibility Of Getting Large Supply Of Irish Potato All Year Round - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Is The Possibility Of Getting Large Supply Of Irish Potato All Year Round (636 Views)

Supply Of Irish Potatoes And Sweet Potatoes From Jos / How Much Is A Bag Of Irish Potato / Smart All Year Round Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Possibility Of Getting Large Supply Of Irish Potato All Year Round by onyeudo234(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2016
Hello nairalanders, about to go into irish potato processing but i want to know the possibility of having an all year round supply. Please anybody with any idea on achieving this should pls let me know. Please this is really important to us. Thank you guys
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Large Supply Of Irish Potato All Year Round by MANGAM(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2016
I ve a friend in Jos that's into Irish potato all year round. Pm me

onyeudo234:
Hello nairalanders, about to go into irish potato processing but i want to know the possibility of having an all year round supply. Please anybody with any idea on achieving this should pls let me know. Please this is really important to us. Thank you guys
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Large Supply Of Irish Potato All Year Round by Rehil(f): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
onyeudo234:
. very possible. have family members in Bokkos Jos.contact me if interested
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Large Supply Of Irish Potato All Year Round by iniobong888(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
onyeudo234:

There is a company that has a preservation Unit that can keep Irish fresh thought the year, because Irish potatoes farmers cant keep their Irish more than 9 weeks
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Large Supply Of Irish Potato All Year Round by onyeudo234(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
iniobong888:

There is a company that has a preservation Unit that can keep Irish fresh thought the year, because Irish potatoes farmers cant keep their Irish more than 9 weeks
THANKS MAN FOR YOUR REPLY.
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Large Supply Of Irish Potato All Year Round by onyeudo234(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thanks to everyone that replied. But i want to know, what is the planting schedule like. What i mean is when do they normally harvest their potatoes. Do they plant more than once in a year. Your contributions would go a long way in helping me. Thanks
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Large Supply Of Irish Potato All Year Round by Rehil(f): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2016
onyeudo234:
Thanks to everyone that replied. But i want to know, what is the planting schedule like. What i mean is when do they normally harvest their potatoes. Do they plant more than once in a year. Your contributions would go a long way in helping me. Thanks
yep dia is dry season farming n raining season farming of Irish

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Investment In Poultry Business / Sweet Potatoes, Soyabean, White Beans, Groundnuts And Others From North / Write A Powerful Proposal On Setting Up A Fish Farm With Hatchery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.