Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia (48872 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by aalangel(f): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
finalboss1:
crowned winner of Miss Anambra 2015 competition, Chidinma Okeke am so happy for you ,we ll never forget you

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chidinma_Okeke

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/hurry-now-chidinma-okeke-now-on.html

Popular for the wrong reason. Why're you happy for her?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by Forwetinnah: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Whoever advised her to do a cucumber tape just ruined her life. Hellooo? This is Africa, towing the line of KimK isn't smart. Most smart celebs in the US will NEVER tow that line, why should a young woman from a more conservative society be so stupid?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by Edum13656: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
All Nigerians are saints... but who are those sending nude pics to their follow sex especially on Badoo. maybe Kenyans.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by Nemesis99(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Now i believe the saying 'ONE MAN'S FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON'. i swear if this babe begin internet parole e.g. Blogging, walahi na Thor Mode she go dey (unstoppable).
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by seyiojomu(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Please do me wink

kamcygirl:
lol. . . . u ehn.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by kenkel: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Icecomrade:

We all make mistakes in life, so sad when it comes back so early to haunt.

Just pitying the small girl

My advice to Chidimma.

"This will pass "
'Time takes care of everything" you r right bro, chidinma were ever you are jus be strong and know dat time changes everything, I see you in d nearest future being a working class and happily married woman

Just be calm
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by kamcygirl(f): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
seyiojomu:
Please do me wink
do u wat?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by apatheticme(f): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=falconey post=50833657][/quote]
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by smarleybiz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Obviously, the sex video has catapulted Chidinma into a very famous person cos I didn't know until I watched the video.
Like serious, she fine ooooo

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
jamalnation:
WTF she is just 18
i like her, i like someone people hate, it makes me love the person , how can i get her phone number?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by hijodedios: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin guy you made my evening,,,thanks soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!
iykedare:

Use cassava or yam.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by omgseth: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
falconey:
wtfthats all it takes?I need me a sextape!!!!!

Lwkm....funny enough she's only 18....i pity her tho....

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by Bishops10(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
tukdi:
Op, you wrote that her Alma mata is UNIZIK and you still went on to write that she is an undergraduate, how e take join now? undecided

Chidinma is just paying the price of fame because if she wasn't miss anambra, nobody would have talked about her for too long just like that her friend that we are not hearing of! undecided

Irrespective of the fact that you fumbled by delibrately allowing someone to video you in action with a girl and a fruit, be strong and pick up the pieces of your life and continue the journey! cool

Cheers!!! cool
Have you been banned again?? grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by tukdi: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bishops10:

Have you been banned again?? grin

This your question is suspicious o! Maybe you have a hand in all the bans i have been recieving! undecided

I knew one day one day, they will come out and confess! grin

Oya i give you 30 seconds to confess!!! cool
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by UnlimitedIfex(m): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oluwa, i dea always pray make u answer my call bt abeg no answer my call wit shame and disgrace 2 my family. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by Biospnx(m): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2016
Icecomrade:

We all make mistakes in life, so sad when it comes back so early to haunt.

Just pitying the small girl

My advice to Chidimma.

"This will pass "
'Time takes care of everything"

Just be calm
time kini. Employ her n see hw ur firm leak fuel
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by dschools: 2:35am On Nov 08, 2016
guys, i thought lesbianism is a crime in our constitution? what are the prosecutors waiting for?

already i have stopped eating cucumber, and presently i am vomiting all d cucumbers i have eaten before.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by dschools: 2:38am On Nov 08, 2016
smarleybiz:
Obviously, the sex video has catapulted Chidinma into a very famous person cos I didn't know until I watched the video.
but her breast don fall @18. before 25, wetin we go expect?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by Kingsley1000(m): 5:50am On Nov 08, 2016
smarleybiz:
that's why i always advice people ...when life gives u lemon make lemonade outta it
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by Kingsley1000(m): 5:52am On Nov 08, 2016
dschools:

but her breast don fall @18. before 25, wetin we go expect?
her breast no sag anything .....when u lay down,ur boobs won't be erect again ....even a 13yrs old girl experiences that

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by Bishops10(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2016
tukdi:

This your question is suspicious o! Maybe you have a hand in all the bans i have been recieving! undecided

I knew one day one day, they will come out and confess! grin

Oya i give you 30 seconds to confess!!! cool
Lwkmd grin grin
once you start saying Chike Okafor For Douglas House 2019 you will stop chopping ban grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by tukdi: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2016
Bishops10:

Lwkmd grin grin
once you start saying Chike Okafor For Douglas House 2019 you will stop chopping ban grin

grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by sekem: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2016
drnoel:

Anyone can get his/her profile on Wikipedia cos its open source for anyone and everyone to contribute or subtract so her having her profile there is no spectacular fit.

Exactly!!!

Unfortunately many peeps here seem to be ignorant of that fact that Wikipedia profile can easily be modified.

In fact, don't be surprised if by tomorrow I decide to rewrite Chidinma's profile and present her as a confirmed reverend sister who has no business with cucumber!!!

But I won't do that because...

Cucumbers have been saving ladies from molesting men since 1900 grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by drnoel: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2016
sekem:

Exactly!!!

Unfortunately many peeps here seem to be ignorant of that fact that Wikipedia profile can easily be modified.

In fact, don't be surprised if by tomorrow I decide to rewrite Chidinma's profile and present her as a confirmed reverend sister who has no business with cucumber!!!

But I won't do that because...

Cucumbers have been saving ladies from molesting men since 1900 grin

That's what's kiling Nigerians sir, ignorance is our greatest enemy. Not even Boko Haram or Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia by Martins717: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good, but check out this site Naijaspeedup.com.ng for gist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More / BBNaija: Annie Idibia Supports Efe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.