Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Easy Step To Recieve Your Payoneer Card In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easy Step To Recieve Your Payoneer Card In Nigeria (429 Views)

How Can I Change My Payoneer Card Currency USD To GPB / Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria / I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Step To Recieve Your Payoneer Card In Nigeria by madusbrown: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2016
In this tutorial I will show you the easiest way to get your payoneer MasterCard here in Nigeria.

Payoneer is a virtual bank that allows bloggers and freelancers to receive payments from USA and European countries as if they are residing in those locations.
This is the account you will use to receive your adsense earnings so it’s very essential.

After signup and approval, Payoneer will send you your MasterCard debit card to the address you provided during registration, this is just like any other ATM card that you can use to withdraw your payoneer funds at any master card supported ATM/POS anywhere in the world.

But the problem is that many people who signed up and got approved for payoneer do not receive their payoneer MasterCard because of so many reasons. Maybe the card lost Enroute because of the poor mailing system or the post masters could not locate your address to deliver the card to you. In any case it becomes so difficult to receive your payoneer MasterCard here in Nigeria.

But not to worry, l gat a solution for the above problem![color=#990000][/color]

you can get your card just by following three easy steps l have explained here http://www.brownteks.com/2016/11/easy-step-to-recieve-your-payoneer-card.html

thats how l got mine within two weeks

CC:Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

#20k? Weekend Bonanza! Get A Website Today For Just 20k / Are You An Upcoming Blogger- Join The Palmchat Blogger's Outreach Programme / You Want A Powerful Website For Your Business/brand? See Our 5d's Of Web Develop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.