Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,353 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Wikid Wins Mtv Europe Music Award Best International Act - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wikid Wins Mtv Europe Music Award Best International Act (438 Views)

Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) / Hauwa Ojeifo Wins MTV EMA Award In Spain / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wikid Wins Mtv Europe Music Award Best International Act by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2016
The Nigerian star walked away with the Best African Act and Worldwide act at the MTV EMAs.

He was not able to attend the event but did send a video shout-out to his fans.

"I wanna say a big thank you to my fans. And My family. And everybody supporting brand Wizkid. God bless you."

The MTV EMAs were held in Rotterdam last night and saw stars including Bebe Rexha, Jaden Smith and Winnie Harlow in attendance. Host Bebe made a grand entrance by crashing through the ceiling.

(1) (Reply)

With Her / I Didn’t Lie To My Baby Mama, I Told Her I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage. Timaya / Elitroph - I Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.