Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Share your paranormal encounter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share your paranormal encounter (307 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / HELP : Paranormal Activity In My House. Should I Move Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share your paranormal encounter by wellstryme(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
....Share your paranormal experience
Re: Share your paranormal encounter by MrPRevailer(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
In my church, people shared how they kept seeing big pythons or human being following them that only them could see and communicate to. Until they came to CHOSEN and the spirit vanished away.

When I was younger, while I was sleep in the night, I felt something passing and open my eyes a little to look down and saw a big giant demon going towards the window. I closed my eyes and was calling the name of Jesus until I slept and morning broke.

Also I used to have sleep paralysis. And when I wake up, I could not move my body or mouth. And felt something heavy seating on me. But that ended when I became a CHOSEN.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy / Sunday Tonic / There Is Good In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.