Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship (3322 Views)

Looking For A Matured Lady Or Sugar Mummy! / In Need Of A Matured Guy Who Can Take Care Of Me. / Honestly I'm Searching For A Damsel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
I'm a young man in my early 30s. I live, and work in Lagos. I'm independent, calm, calculated, and upbeat about life. My ultimate goal in life is to be "a successful man in my chosen field, a good father, and husband." Before coming here to seek a relationship, I have tried unsuccessfully offline. I'm one of those that believes good thing can come from anywhere, offline or online. I haven't been in a relationship since last November my affair packed up with my ex.

I'm seeking to meet a lady between the ages of 27 and 35. One that's ready to focus her energy in a responsible relationship, independent, calm, responsible, and intellectually sound. One that is a resident of Lagos or Ogun state. I'm not concerned about tribe nor religious orientation.

Want to strike a conversation with me? Do feel free to reach out to me via either:

BBM: 55696BD9 OR Send me a private message.
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wasting your time , dirty attitude , ugly , smelling girls available in this forum, hungry too

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by tesla1125(f): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Imjude:
Wasting your time , dirty attitude , ugly , smelling girls available in this forum, hungry too

Because you had a bad encounter with a few doesn't give you the right to say that. There are good God fearing ladies here.I advice you change your approach to them and see for yourself .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
tesla1125:

Because you had a bad encounter with a few doesn't give you the right to say that. There are good God fearing ladies here.I advice you change your approach to them and see for yourself .
like you? cheesy
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by tesla1125(f): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
elprint:
I'm a young man in my early 30s. I live, and work in Lagos. I'm independent, calm, calculated, and upbeat about life. My ultimate goal in life is to be "a successful man in my chosen field, a good father, and husband." Before coming here to seek a relationship, I have tried unsuccessfully offline. I'm one of those that believes good thing can come from anywhere, offline or online. I haven't been in a relationship since last November my affair packed up with my ex.

I'm seeking to meet a lady between the ages of 27 and 35. One that's ready to focus her energy in a responsible relationship, independent, calm, responsible, and intellectually sound. One that is a resident of Lagos or Ogun state. I'm not concerned about tribe nor religious orientation.

Want to strike a conversation with me? Do feel free to reach out to me via either:

I wish you luck bruh am also looking for a good Godfearing jovial man but his base must be Abj.because that's where I base

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by tesla1125(f): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Imjude:
like you? cheesy
Lolz I just checked your profile and you just registered today shocked how come you know about them NL ladies?
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
tesla1125:

Lolz I just checked your profile and you just registered today shocked how come you know about them NL ladies?
smh i was banned for being too nice

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by MrBiggzz(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
tesla1125:

I wish you luck bruh am also looking for a good Godfearing jovial man but his base must be Abj.because that's where I base

hy Tesla, am Ike, based in abj too. meeting u wld be a cool idea. watsapp me 08030850308
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by moscobabs(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
tesla1125:

Baby nothing bad if both of u can hook up anywhere, distance shouldn't be barrier. u can make things work out if u r compatible. before I got married 4 years ago I met my spouse o. fb she was in Lagos while I was in Benin . I don't have time because my work required Saturday work and my position in the company is somehow high meaning that I must not leave the company for another thing, she is a banker too and always busy like I do.

but because we understood ourselves and we know why we got into the relationship everything worked fine . she used to visit on weekend even taking flight down to Benin and I did same sometime. after 6months of courtship we did introduction and 4 months after we got married.now its 4 yrs. Baby who knows if God directed the op to create the topic cos of you?

@Op Although I don't trust any lady on social network but I like as u post this here

there are still gud ladies on any forum but just take things easy and pls don't be desperate ..U will surely meet your match.

But please don't expect a perfect lady ok?

Best of luck bro

6 Likes

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by akaahs(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
tesla1125:

I'm interested but i am not jovial to be frank with, i'm assuring u it 'll never be bored. I base in abuja also.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by tesla1125(f): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
moscobabs:

Baby nothing bad if both of u can hook up anywhere, distance shouldn't be barrier. u can make things work out if u r compatible. before I got married 4 years ago I met my spouse o. fb she was in Lagos while I was in Benin . I don't have time because my work required Saturday work and my position in the company is somehow high meaning that I must not leave the company for another thing, she is a banker too and always busy like I d

but because we understood ourselves and we know why we got into the relationship everything worked fine . she used to visit on weekend even taking flight down to Benin and I did same sometime. after 6months of courtship we did introduction and 4 months after we got married.now its 4 yrs. Baby who knows if God directed the op to create the topic cos of you?

@Op Although I don't trust any lady on social network but I like as u post this here

there are still gud ladies on any forum but just take things easy and pls don't be desperate ..U will surely meet your match.

But please don't expect a perfect lady ok?

Best of luck bro
Thanks bruh that's some good encouragement . wish you the very best in your home
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by tesla1125(f): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
akaahs:

I'm interested but i am not jovial to be frank with, i'm assuring u it 'll never be bored. I base in abuja also.
But why aren't you jovial? Drop me your number wink
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by tesla1125(f): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Imjude:
smh i was banned for being too nice

grin its obvious you really nice and deserved to be banned. Welcome back prodigal Pikin tongue
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Error 404. Requested object not found undecided
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by akaahs(m): 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
tesla1125:

But why aren't you jovial? Drop me your number wink
I'm so so sory, its nature my dear. 08123303564
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Bigmind(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by serah88: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
elprint:

I so much love your thoughts and language. Honestly, I would have contacted you if were to be resident in Lagos. You will get someone in no time. I wish you well, bro
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by KINGinVAHALA: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
elprint:

Hmmmm, should I say this is nice ? But I thought there re lot of radio programs in Lagos that deals with this kind of issue, meeting and dating?

Anyways, though I don't reside in Lagos but I can hook you up with Lagos base babes, if you re interested.
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by KINGinVAHALA: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
tesla1125:

Because you had a bad encounter with a few doesn't give you the right to say that. There are good God fearing ladies here. I advice you change your approach to them and see for yourself .

It's well known that nairaland and it's activities is another life entirely. If there could be some good ladies in life, so I see no reason while there wouldn't be on nairaland, so I will have to agree with you that there are really good ladies here, I know, have seen lot of them.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hi tesla1125 I'm interested if you are willing to see beyond abj...... wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by richidinho(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
serah88:
I so much love your thoughts and language. Honestly, I would have contacted you if were to be resident in Lagos. You will get someone in no time. I wish you well, bro

Ol boy this lady get big nyansh aswear tongue
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Sanchez01: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmmm, should I say this is nice ? But I thought there re lot of radio programs in Lagos that deals with this kind of issue, meeting and dating?

Anyways, though I don't reside in Lagos but I can hook you up with Lagos base babes, if you re interested.
Those radio programmes are solely flings, which mostly do not last beyond two months. Abeg, don't hook him up with Lagos base babes. They might not have some strong motive as his.

Elprint, kudos to you. One don't get to see a meaningful thread as this when it comes to folks seeking a partner on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by richidinho(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
TrueSenator:
Hi tesla1125 I'm interested if you are willing to see beyond abj...... wink wink wink wink wink

She is taken bro grin
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by queencalipso(f): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good luck with your search kiss
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by KINGinVAHALA: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sanchez01:

Those radio programmes are solely flings, which mostly do not last beyond two months. Abeg, don't hook him up with Lagos base babes. They might not have some strong motive as his.

Elprint, kudos to you. One don't get to see a meaningful thread as this when it comes to folks seeking a partner on Nairaland.
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by KINGinVAHALA: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
queencalipso:
Good luck with your search kiss
Her Majesty, should I link you up with him? Lol
How are you love?
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
by EFCC?................Hey....let the lady decide......I'm more fun to be with even her waves can tell her by now wink wink wink wink

richidinho:

She is taken bro grin
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by richidinho(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
TrueSenator:
by EFCC?................Hey....let the lady decide......I'm more fun to be with even her waves can tell her by now wink wink wink wink

You are a player... Abeg shift grin
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Are you Donald Trump? Let the pretty lady decide....why are you trying to reduce your rating before her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

richidinho:

You are a player... Abeg shift grin
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by missvera(f): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
elprint:

wink kiss
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by tesla1125(f): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
TrueSenator:
Have had a long distance relationship went sour dear. But we sure can be friends
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by tesla1125(f): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=richidinho post=50849611]

She is taken bro grin[/quote
Did they send you from my village huh kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Matured Lady Or Sugar Mummy! / Romantic Poems for My NL Baby Love Nj Girl / Happy Birthday Tashamania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.