Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) (14052 Views)

Operation 'Ayem A Kpatuma' Launched In Benue By Army, Ortom Rocks Military Wear / Kwankwasiyya Bread Launched In Kano (photos) / Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by stephanie11: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Acting Chairman of the EFCC Ibrahim Magu in collaboration with the Minister of Communications Barrister Adebayo Shittu today at the NIPOST Corporate HEADQUARTERS launched four Special Postage Stamps. Below are the pictures taken at the event.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-magu-adebayo-shittuothers-launch-new-postage-stamps/

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by sojayy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
what for ? ..........first to comment, i like the feeliing.

2 Likes

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by Anyi3(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
This establishment called NIPOST is a classic example of the disadvantages of Nepotism.

7 Likes

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by Brizzy404: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hope its not another Avenue to add to the recession
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by jejemanito: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Postage stamp?

You mean like Post office?

I am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
That second picture though

Looks like when you tell your dad you're in 1st class but he already has your transcript with him at home

4 Likes

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by Orji3(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ok
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
MY SUGGESTION ON HOW NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN...

IF ALL NIGERIAN PASTORS, IMAMS, HERBALIST will come together and Swear For Buhari,
If the swear no work, make I necked Go calabar..

2 Likes

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by buzorcorp: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thieves everywhere. That's all I see.
#Proudly5%

1 Like

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by fmlala: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good for the country!
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by Neimar: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
so cause of stamp dem con dey shine teeth grin
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by likata: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
hahhahahahahhhahah
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by PapaBrowne(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Have mercy!!

Postage stamps as an achievement strong enough to draw the EFCC chairman, the Secretary the Government, the minister of Telecommunications and a host of others.

Postage stamps in age of emails, WhatsApp and other by the second communication forms.

Buharis and his ministers are the deadest officials on the planet. Warris dis??

When you'd expect Nipost to be at the forefront of championing the e-commerce industry so they can take advantage of the massive delivery service associated with e-commerce, they are here launching postage stamp. When last did anybody post a letter?

I'm afraid. I'm so afraid Buhari is determined by any means possible to take us back to 1983.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by sojayy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
wao ! i like this location........i don buy space for here.
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by gurunlocker: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
This country sha, what's this for??

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
I doubt if the indomie generation knows what a postage stamp is.
They've never heard of the word POST OFFICE
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by Adesiji77: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Neimar:
so cause of stamp dem con dey shine teeth grin

cheesy grin
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
In the second picture, the man just held the stamp with disgust
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
so no big template abi na prototype to show the public, ok na, make i dey come and go abuja to see the pinsure
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by thesicilian: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Was expecting to see a small generator logo on the stamp

2 Likes

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
You want to know how useless our postal system is. Just request a verification code for your business from Google it will never come or it will get to your office after a year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by richidinho(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Warriz this nonsense all about?
I tot the world has grown more than this
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by recievesense: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Banks use alot of postage stamps for their transaction documents.

1 Like

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by loomer: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Have mercy!!

Postage stamps as an achievement strong enough to draw the EFCC chairman, the Secretary the Government, the minister of Telecommunications and a host of others.

Postage stamps in age of emails, WhatsApp and other by the second communication forms.

Buharis and his ministers are the deadest officials on the planet. Warris dis??

When you'd expect Nipost to be at the forefront of championing the e-commerce industry so they can take advantage of the massive delivery service associated with e-commerce, they are here launching postage stamp. When last did anybody post a letter?

I'm afraid. I'm so afraid Buhari is determined by any means possible to take us back to 1983.

I agree say them wan loot money o. But oyibo still dey use post offices till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
D 2nd pix, D man is wondering why we need a new stamp
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by whiteroses(f): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Association of Abuja sugar daddies (AASA) just came to play & snap nothing more
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by Zetra(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Have mercy!!

when others are going virtual reality communication

When you'd expect Nipost to be at the forefront of championing the e-commerce industry so they can take advantage of the massive delivery service associated with e-commerce, they are here launching postage stamp..

very good point. I know many personal e-commerce site that needs a delivery company to be incharge because DHL,UPS etc are too expensive, and they don't want to get involved in delivery. they had to just only delivery within their location..
Re: New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) by prela(f): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
mtcheeeew!!!!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) / 23 Nigerian States Exceed Borrowing Limits – FRC [VIDEO] / South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.