Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses (22206 Views)

EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / RRS Arrests Man Who Hugs His Victims Before Stealing Their Phones (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by onatisi(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
amuijiji:
The topic should be : RRS arrests 4 unsuspecting commuters on their way to work
This really got me cracking
Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by tobiloba940(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
docsholz:
I was there, they didn't destroy shit
first of all, where did it happen?
Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by branhampaul: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigeria Music Is TOTAL Rubbish!m.youtube.com/watch?v=rCpPaCFIpVc&hl=en&gl=IN&client=mv-google
Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by docsholz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
tobiloba940:
first of all, where did it happen?
ikorodu
Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by piagetskinner(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Y that first guy look like burnt offering??

So blackkk

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
[color=#550000][/color].
Destroying Govenment property is bad

Meanwhile, read my signature
Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by Danzakidakura(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
arresting innocent people and criminalizing them, is evil.
Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by ismagicroyal: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Can these girls do it
Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by solexybadoo: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
ArabMopol:
lawlessness everywhere, buhari has bewitched Nigerians.... TUFIAKWA
lol i saw one of them being dealt with at ikorodu garage ...soldiers bad i swear...See as dem tie human being like goat..
Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by calabardick(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Naija, what an evil forest

Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by BigBlokoz: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
mumu Lagos touts dey behave worse than indi'hausa

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Destroying govt property is a very silly form of protest. Such facilities are not even used by those in power in the first place
As if Nigerians are beneficiary of government property.
Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Destroying govt property is a very silly form of protest. Such facilities are not even used by those in power in the first place
As if Nigerians are beneficiaries of government property.
Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by Seanjay(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2016
Noblesoul123:

Thanks you oooo help me tell, I don't know what is wrong with our people whenever they are protesting they keep destroying the things that the govt did for us to make life better and . some times I think it illiteracy but then I realize that then in our fore fathers days they are not educated but still they are still wise and act rationally, I fear for the future of we blacks with the way we handle things at times, is cutting your head because you are having headaches the solution to the headaches ? The govt don't use the BRT, the poor masses are they ones commuting with the buses and lag bus is not private company it Feds so what's their business with the fight between Feds and State Govt ?

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by Noblesoul123: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Seanjay:

Thanks you oooo help me tell, I don't know what is wrong with our people whenever they are protesting they keep destroying the things that the govt did for us to make life better and . some times I think it illiteracy but then I realize that then in our fore fathers days they are not educated but still they are still wise and act rationally, I fear for the future of we blacks with the way we handle things at times, is cutting your head because you are having headaches the solution to the headaches ? The govt don't use the BRT, the poor masses are they ones commuting with the buses and lag bus is not private company it Feds so what's their business with the fight between Feds and State Govt ?

It is only GOD that can bless you my brother. Do you know that somebody even quoted me to justify the actions of the protesters?
Re: RRS Arrests 4 For Destroying BRT Buses by Seanjay(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Noblesoul123:

It is only GOD that can bless you my brother. Do you know that somebody even quoted me to justify the actions of the protesters?

Some people on this nairaland always act and talk stupidly and am not always amazed cause that's their level of understanding and must of them are just so irrational and when they are commenting they say a lot of trash and try to justify it am not surprise so many have sense and few are using it.... just leave them my brother na the recession don enter their heads and they've lost their sense of humanity... God bless you bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100 / Okada Rider Clashes With A Physically-Challenged Bus Driver In Lagos (Photos) / Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.