Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. (693 Views)

How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery / Ways Your Smartphone Is Violating Your Privacy / This Smartphone Is A Cheaper And Better Alternative Of The Samsung Galaxy S8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. by henryobinna(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You.

Found yourself with a smartphone in the year 1985 exactly 31 years ago, you know how much the smartphone would save you? a fortune actually, I mean millions. Ok you're there back in time, I bet you're a millionaire now saved over $ 3 million.

Which of the features of your smartphone has been helpful and 'saving' you money? And if you found yourself in 1985 without a smartphone, how much would you be losing considering your current smartphone habit?
Mine:
- Texting, $1,105
- portable music player, $400
- video game console, $440
- processing power, $30,000,000
- film camera $295

Share yours.

source http://www.droidpost.com/2016/11/how-much-money-smartphone-saves-you.html
Re: How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. by Whizpeter(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chei!! See money.. cheesy

On a serious note, ya phone camera can't ever be better than a real professional camera, they are miles apart!!

Same can be said for a voice recorder, DVD player, video/film recorder, encyclopedia, and GPS/MAPS.

The real devices/items would surely outperform what is in ya smartphone!

1 Like

Re: How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. by Joshkid(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
$2 million
Re: How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. by henryobinna(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Whizpeter:

On a serious note, ya phone camera can't ever be better than a real professional camera, they are miles apart!!

Same can be said for a voice recorder, DVD player, video/film recorder, encyclopedia, and GPS/MAPS.

No, your smartphone outperforms most of these as at then...

you forgot to tell how much has been saved.
Re: How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. by Timileyin1234(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Whizpeter:

Leave that thing, some phone outsmart those bombs they call called gadget. even my 350 dollars phone
Re: How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. by Whizpeter(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
henryobinna:
No, your smartphone outperforms most of these as at then...

you forgot to tell how much has been saved.

Well I'm talking about gadgets of now since we're talking about phones of now!!
Re: How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. by henryobinna(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Whizpeter:

Well I'm talking about gadgets of now since we're talking about phones of now!!
ok,

how much have you saved?
Re: How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. by henryobinna(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
lalasticlala abeg make this one reach the destination.
Re: How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. by Whizpeter(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
henryobinna:
ok,

how much have you saved?

Bro E plenty ooo... The moment I saw $32m for processor alone, I stopped calculating! cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. by henryobinna(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Whizpeter:

Bro E plenty ooo... The moment I saw $32m for processor alone, I stopped calculating! cheesy cheesy
same oh
Re: How Much Your Smartphone Is Actually Saving You. by Opistorincos(m): 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Phone I Can Buy For / Enquiry On Alcatel Phones / Infinix Ho4 For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.