Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja (55150 Views)

Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) / 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Metroescobar: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Icecomrade:

I don tire for this Ali guy celebration.

Who are the other soldiers who died in the battle with him?

What are there names?
Don't they have pictures and families?

Bring them out let's celebrate them nah.

Haba

Maybe it's because they are not fulani muslims?
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Smartademu(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
wink2015:
[size=15pt]Poor camera work. where is the dad? The photographer should have take the dad photograph alone for us to easily identify the father. You just take all the group picture and you said the dad father is there.

what a photographer?[/size][size=8pt][/size]
The dad is the Etsu, so u can't identify a chief in a group photograph?
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Smartademu(m): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
helloman:

the exploit of this Lt col is more than a hundred soldiers put together. We have recaptured so many towns from boko haram because of the courage and bravery of this officer and few others. ask soldiers in the front line battling boko haram terrorist especially those at mallam fatori, damasak, gudubale, baga. I wish I can write more.
That is why I suspect his death is a set up.

1 Like

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by juman(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
156. When Calamity befalls them, they say, “ Verily, unto God do we belong and, verily, unto Him we shall return.”
Surah Al – Baqarah, 2:156

And do not think of those killed in Allah’s path as dead: indeed they are alive and receive their sustenance from their Lord. They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah.
(Surah 3, Aal-e Imran verse 169-170)
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Pilate2016(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
woodcook:
If his father is the royal highest then I would assume he got into NA through the normal big man talk to big man. "Big men una see una life".

Let the dead bury their dead!
If you knew Who Ali was when he was alive, you wouldn't have written this trash. Abu Ali has been in the front defending you since 2015 and this is the remorse you will show for his death.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Taku555(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
wink2015:
[size=15pt]Poor camera work. where is the dad? The photographer should have take the dad photograph alone for us to easily identify the father. You just take all the group picture and you said the dad father is there.

don't you have eyes? Even the blind could easily identified the bereaved Father let alone.. ..
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Icecomrade: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
helloman:

the exploit of this Lt col is more than a hundred soldiers put together. We have recaptured so many towns from boko haram because of the courage and bravery of this officer and few others. ask soldiers in the front line battling boko haram terrorist especially those at mallam fatori, damasak, gudubale, baga. I wish I can write more.

Did he do it alone?

1 Like

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Iamthoney(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
nwasinachi:
why should the north continue to be the problem of this country,eh why? With the death of dis soldiers, i can rightly ask God to punish Buhari for 'an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north ' statement and may God punish all those northerners that breed like rabbits and wont take good care of them. It is dis kids that turns out to be terror on the society later on. Rip gallant men. As for the 5% soldiers, puta nu, hapu nu ndi ugwu na ndi ofe ka fa gbusie onwe ha! Ife ha nyuru esi be go.
Nne small small biko...ndi ofe mmanu na ndi ugwu juru here oooo

1 Like

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by CuteTj(m): 4:40am On Nov 08, 2016
wink2015:

So in a time of mourning like this, the photographer should walk up to the man and tell him to compose and smile for the cameras?
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Culin(f): 6:00am On Nov 08, 2016
woodcook:

I am certain if the recruitment was done by merit, there is a high chance that someone else would have been recruited on his behalf. "since him papa na big man, him come get automatic recruitment". About the war in the North, It was the big men that engineers it and they are the sponsor of BH as well.

My brother the mess call Nigeria is still the doing of "big men".
you are certain? i hope you're also certain the superman that woud have taken his place would have also being a hero.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Culin(f): 6:02am On Nov 08, 2016
CuteTj:

So in a time of mourning like this, the photographer should walk up to the man and tell him to compose and smile for the cameras?
Nope. he should have just taken it like he took the others.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Culin(f): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2016
kogirodent:

madam no vex. There is some truth in what that guy said. The dad is a retired general and a first class chief, King of the Bassa-nges in Kogi state.
so? does that make his Son not good at his Job? abi what is the issue here. Because i'm starting to think the issue here is his father's wealth. He should have just stayed back at home while the ' the government gave job to the poor' abi. Sorry a rich man's son took the Job of the poor man and was very good at it, deal with that and stop trying to make the rich feel bad about theirwealth.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by nwasinachi(f): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Iamthoney:
Nne small small biko...ndi ofe mmanu na ndi ugwu juru here oooo
dalu my quality guy

1 Like

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by arabianights: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2016
woodcook:

A living dog is better than a dead lion! The bottom line is no matter what you say or how you try the massage the ego of the living (because a dead man is a dead man) he is a dead man.

Maybe if his father connection didn't get him into the army he may still be alive doing great deeds for humanity!

NB: before you tell me of how being a soldier is a great deed, I personally do not believe in violence of any form no matter what you choice to call, be it a military force backed by the constitution or some aggrieved bunch of people.
DEATH IS INEVITABLE.WE ALL WIL DIE ARMY OR NO ARMY.HAVING SAID THAT,I WNT EVEN GO FURTHER TO MAKE U C SENSE AS IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT ABU ALI WAS AN EXCEPTIONAL WHO WAS HONORED IN DEATH BY MAN AND GOD.IT IS EVIDENT TO ANY HONEST MAN THAT HE IS BEING HONORED BY GOD.I PERSONALLY WISH I KNEW HIM SO AS TO OBSERVE AND LEARN FROM HIS GREAT PERSONA.MAY ALLAH BLESS HIM,HIS FAMILY AND GRANT HIM ALJANNAH.AMEEN
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2016
Culin:

you are certain? i hope you're also certain the superman that woud have taken his place would have also being a hero.

Good morning dear.

How did you know that the person whose rightful place he took wont be better than him?

Who is an hero? Dear it depends on whom you asked.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2016
arabianights:
DEATH IS INEVITABLE.WE ALL WIL DIE ARMY OR NO ARMY.HAVING SAID THAT,I WNT EVEN GO FURTHER TO MAKE U C SENSE AS IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT ABU ALI WAS AN EXCEPTIONAL WHO WAS HONORED IN DEATH BY MAN AND GOD.IT IS EVIDENT TO ANY HONEST MAN THAT HE IS BEING HONORED BY GOD.I PERSONALLY WISH I KNEW HIM SO AS TO OBSERVE AND LEARN FROM HIS GREAT PERSONA.MAY ALLAH BLESS HIM,HIS FAMILY AND GRANT HIM ALJANNAH.AMEEN

You are right we will all die someday.

But how did you know he was honored by God?
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Culin:

so? does that make his Son not good at his Job? abi what is the issue here. Because i'm starting to think the issue here is his father's wealth. He should have just stayed back at home while the ' the government gave job to the poor' abi. Sorry a rich man's son took the Job of the poor man and was very good at it, deal with that and stop trying to make the rich feel bad about theirwealth.

The ones that come home from war are the ones good at it, not the dead unless it was a suicide mission.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by arabianights: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2016
woodcook:

You are right we will all die someday.

But how did you know he was honored by God?

HE "IS" .SIGNS ARE OBVIOUS TO THOSE WHO CARE TO C AND THINK DEEPLY.HAVE A GD LIFE
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2016
arabianights:
HE "IS" .SIGNS ARE OBVIOUS TO THOSE WHO CARE TO C AND THINK DEEPLY.HAVE A GD LIFE

I do care to C, I will be waiting for your tips on how to find it.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Culin(f): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2016
woodcook:

The ones that come home from war are the ones good at it, not the dead unless it was a suicide mission.
hahaha o God. i just hope and pray none of your loved ones are in the military
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Culin(f): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2016
woodcook:

Good morning dear.

How did you know that the person whose rightful place he took wont be better than him?

Who is an hero? Dear it depends on whom you asked.
i can never try to beat a sadist in an arguement. i rest my case.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Culin:

hahaha o God. i just hope and pray none of your loved ones are in the military

A long list of them! But dear I hate violence whether state sponsored (military) or otherwise! I am a strong advocate of peace!

I have this strong feeling that you are a 'barrack girl, na we-we' correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2016
Culin:

i can never try to beat a sadist in an arguement. i rest my case.

Nice one, when reason fails you, you chose name calling.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Culin(f): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
woodcook:

Nice one, when reason fails you, you chose name calling.
nope. it's reason that's asking me to stop here.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Iamthoney(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
nwasinachi:
dalu my quality guy
*Blushing*
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by nwasinachi(f): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Iamthoney:
*Blushing*
lol
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Iamthoney(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
nwasinachi:
lol
Ur profile pix though...real dark

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: Obi Cubana Has A Traceable & Verifiable Business / Kwankwaso Observing Subhi Prayers At INEC Office This Morning(pics) / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.