Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

New Project - Earn Free Airtime By Completing Simple Survey - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Project - Earn Free Airtime By Completing Simple Survey (1282 Views)

Earn By Completing Surveys And Reading Articles / Make Money Answering Simple Survey Questions. / New Project: 52 Weeks / 52 Business Start-up Ideas For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Project - Earn Free Airtime By Completing Simple Survey by Vicyace: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
If you want to earn N300 airtime on any network of your choice for completing a survey about your cleaning habit....

Kindly follow the instructions below and check my signature for the link.

Enable your location on your device, open your Google map. Skip download, register and verify your number,

enter referral code 6hrvfa. This is important.

Kindly choose male as your gender and complete the survey... It's easy and straightforward.

Re: New Project - Earn Free Airtime By Completing Simple Survey by zlatan10(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Vicyace:
If you want to earn N300 airtime on any network of your choice for completing a survey about your cleaning habit....

Kindly follow the instructions below and check my signature for the link.

Enable your location on your device, open your Google map. Skip download, register and verify your number,

enter referral code 6hrvfa. This is important.

Kindly choose male as your gender and complete the survey... It's easy and straightforward.
I tried it now,but whenever I load the homepage of the site and I click on skip download it doesn't load the next page
Re: New Project - Earn Free Airtime By Completing Simple Survey by Vicyace: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
zlatan10:

I tried it now,but whenever I load the homepage of the site and I click on skip download it doesn't load the next page

Okay, ensure you have the location on your device enabled.

It could be network issues. It will load.
Re: New Project - Earn Free Airtime By Completing Simple Survey by Vicyace: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Survey is still available. Participants are getting paid. What are you waiting for?
Complete and earn yours

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Swiftly Scammed Through BTC / Waste Paper Recycling / Please I Need Idea On Business I Can Start With 500k-1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.