Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent (11315 Views)

Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent, Okays N28bn For Roads / Umahi Increases Ebonyi Workers' Salaries By 5%, Pardons 32 Prisoners (Pics) / FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by Charly68: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2016
Hope the Governor slashed his own pay by half also?
Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by Taku555(m): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
slimthugchime:
so you mean they will slash my salary as a state house of assemble reps undecided

i wont allow such nonsense
your dreams will surely come through someday
Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by ayamprecious: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Danzakidakura:
beside Lagos I will suggest that the whole south western states should be sold to north central and south east, reason they can't sustain their selves economically let help them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by Sibrah: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
kolakolex:
if this salary slash is for political office holders alone then,i am in support.pls dnt involve the poor civil servants in this policy.if the federal govt can slash the salary of senators by 50 percent then dino melaye would not be accumulating cars and insulting us with it,saying even if i sell my cars Nigeria will not get out of recession.what a shame

The problem I have with the civil servants is that as small their pay is, their effort can't justify it. They are lazy to the core. I support slashing their salary.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by DeRay98(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
slimthugchime:
so you mean they will slash my salary as a state house of assemble reps undecided

i wont allow such nonsense

house Assembly members are not appointees, but elected politicians.
wetin you go do for school sef? angry

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by osolee(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
Here is the man that can do it better...come 2019

follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3445350/breaking-news-destiny-draws
Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by DrLee(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Danzakidakura:
beside Lagos I will suggest that the whole south western states should be sold to north central and south east, reason they can't sustain their selves economically let help them.
Pls use your sense next time
Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by goshen26: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
I will not believe the educated thieves until they stop ex Governor's pension...smh
Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by remi4ever(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ijaya123:

Did you know that the Starfish has no brain. From your post, it is obvious the starfish is not alone in that category.
You just killed this nigga...lemme ask him, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by kolaaderin: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Danzakidakura:

which of the north central states and south east states could do better than the west. just name one.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by Maydfourth: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Good One..Thanks for the road.Akanji ekun Oko Florence...
Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by alaskido(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
It should be extended to Federal level so people like Dino Melaye and his cohort will know the different 12 and half a dozen.
Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:07am On Nov 09, 2016
nwasinachi:
I hope the poor workers are not included

Seem you don't know the meaning of appointees.
Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by Ijaya123: 7:01am On Nov 09, 2016
remi4ever:

You just killed this nigga...lemme ask him, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Let me ask you why you share the same trait with the starfish?
Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by basadenet: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2016
People are hungry yet you want to spend N28billiin on road construction. Misplaced priority.
Re: Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent by remi4ever(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ijaya123:

Let me ask you why you share the same trait with the starfish?
It's The season of Love, get rid of your hatred..and Stu****ty before i give you a reason to..

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Investigates Sinopec For Bribing Nigerians With $100 Million / House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West / #AnambraDecides: APC Candidate , Andy Ubah Casts Vote - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.