Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Reno Omokri On Whether He Would Be Getting Arrested If He Visits Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On Whether He Would Be Getting Arrested If He Visits Nigeria (690 Views)

Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya / Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri On Whether He Would Be Getting Arrested If He Visits Nigeria by Nnamdisblog(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Former Special Adviser on Media to Former President, Dr Goodluck Jonathan has said he is not afraid of visiting Nigeria soon with the fear of getting arrested.

Reno Omokri has been criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari's led Government since Buhari took over from his former boss, Goodluck Jonathan.

Below is what he wrote on his social media page;

`I keep getting calls, emails and comments that I will be arrested for constructively criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari. If Lawal Kaita who said "The North is determined if it happens, to make Nigeria ‘ungovernable’ for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP" was never arrested by Goodluck Jonathan, why should I who has never insulted the President or threatened violence but only called out his errors and suggested solutions to the President be arrested?`

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/11/reno-omokri-on-whether-he-would-be.html?m=1

Re: Reno Omokri On Whether He Would Be Getting Arrested If He Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
The Zombies are praying day and night for your arrest because they hates anyone telling them that their Emperor is naked.
Please don't come to Nigeria, because for now only Aisha has the right to criticise the Emperor outside the other room.
Re: Reno Omokri On Whether He Would Be Getting Arrested If He Visits Nigeria by AustineE1: 12:19am On Nov 08, 2016
Most of the arrests where on flimsy excuses,so not a single person has been successfully prosecuted.....their modus operandi is to pay out the Lagos-Ibadan ngb*ti press to do the hatchet job.They first prosecute you on the pages of newspapers and their gullible irredeemable zombies go around town in their hungry condition and scream to high heavens,'thief,thief,thief,you are guilty'.
I call this zombies,'victims of darkness',they are helpless and are victims of the Fulani mind control program.
My candid advice,stay put in the USA and continue with your write ups, The pen is the greatest weapon in the hands of a civilized man. Once more,you are one of the most civilized Nigerian i have come across.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Whether He Would Be Getting Arrested If He Visits Nigeria by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:36am On Nov 08, 2016
The litmus test is ONSA, Office of Natiobal Security Adviser, and Sambo Dasuki.

Did you receive any money directly or indirectly from Dasuki and if so can you account for its spending or whereabouts?
Re: Reno Omokri On Whether He Would Be Getting Arrested If He Visits Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:00am On Nov 08, 2016
With the style Buhari has established, no point coming to Nigeria as long as the Jihadist is on the throne......
The issue with Buhari is not the criticism that counts but WHO the critic IS.
Are u a Southerner?
Did u work for GEJ or PDP?
Are u a Christian?
Are u willing to decamp to APC now?
Are your criticisms correct?
Do u command a following?

If some or all of the above is correct about you......then DSS and EFCC are waiting to HOST u...

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Whether He Would Be Getting Arrested If He Visits Nigeria by jahsharon: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Make sure that you never collected money from Sambo Dasuki, if you did, then coming to Nigeria will be gateway to Kuje Prison.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Heads To Morocco Sunday / Militants Vow To Attack More Oil Facilities Over Tompolo / BREAKING: Earthquake In Japan, Tsunami Warnings Issued.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.