Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Is It Right Or Wrong For Oba Of Benin Not To Go To The Airport To Welcome Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Right Or Wrong For Oba Of Benin Not To Go To The Airport To Welcome Buhari (694 Views)

Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Or Wrong For Oba Of Benin Not To Go To The Airport To Welcome Buhari by aboy247: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
The Oba Of Benin was conspicuously absent among the high powered delegation that came to the airport to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari when he arrived Edo state today. The President had to go to his palace in benin to meet him.

We at THE SUMMARY want to now inquire from our readers if the Oba did the right thing by not being part of the delegation unlike in the case of Emir of Katsina and other eminent traditional rulers in Nigeria who always go to the airport to welcome the president.

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/8740-was-it-right-or-wrong-for-oba-of-benin-not-to-go-to-the-airport-to-welcome-president-buhari
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For Oba Of Benin Not To Go To The Airport To Welcome Buhari by modath(f): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
The summary is a rag!! Aboy is a child!! cool
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For Oba Of Benin Not To Go To The Airport To Welcome Buhari by Omololu007(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
@op...i dont know if i should say you are daft,but i wont be saying that.

please answer this question,who is the governor of edo state between the oba of benin and governor adams oshomole?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For Oba Of Benin Not To Go To The Airport To Welcome Buhari by ojun50(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Obi is a boy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For Oba Of Benin Not To Go To The Airport To Welcome Buhari by thesicilian: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
all these fake bloggers self

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For Oba Of Benin Not To Go To The Airport To Welcome Buhari by AllTheWayUp: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin

Oba no dey go transfer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Rather Have As President? / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai / Photonews: Aregbesola Commissions Oodua 90.9 FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.