Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

You're A Thief! - Nigerians Blast Bishop Oyedepo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You're A Thief! - Nigerians Blast Bishop Oyedepo (5734 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Nigerians Blast Bishop Ibiyeomie As SARS Police Rearrest Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're A Thief! - Nigerians Blast Bishop Oyedepo by Phranex(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
infogenius:

lol

1. I now understand that your reasoning is low. God wants us to have the best but unfortunately many will not enjoy the best.Whether you believe it or not. The Church is for all but Covenant University is for all that can afford to enjoy the education it offers. Stick that in your low key education that you offer at affordable rates.

2. Very true we are not on the same intellectual level and we can never be. Your reasoning is too .

Go and build your university and give out tuition at N5k.

I like how you think.. I'm impressed...

I also like to ask this.

If the carpenters son... Jesus... Was born in this generation... Would Joseph had been able to send him to covenant university without scholarship since Jesus wouldn't be an employee

Please answer me.. I like to learn new things

1 Like

Re: You're A Thief! - Nigerians Blast Bishop Oyedepo by general111(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
infogenius:

Sorry oh. Bishop Oyedepo is oppressing you because he has not made Covenant University gbogbo ero University.
Truth be told.
Before Covenant University was built, Bishop Oyedepo by Divine auction made several millionaires from the congregation
and more are still made till tomorrow.

If the children of these people attend the University. Men it's so cool.
The Living Faith Church Worldwide will never bend anyone's neck or keep you in chains but rather has a mandate
to set the oppressed free.

Don't be like the lot outside, get some of their teachings, listen to it, walk in it and you will see yourself taking Charge.

There is nothing to fight for here. Covenant University is not a public institution, it is not politically influenced.
If you didn't contribute a kobo, God would have still built Covenant University.

I an not a member of living faith,but I can tell you that what you said is correct.those people calling him names should be careful.
Re: You're A Thief! - Nigerians Blast Bishop Oyedepo by jos945(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Na only God go help d poor[color=#990000][/color]
Re: You're A Thief! - Nigerians Blast Bishop Oyedepo by infogenius(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Phranex:

I like how you think.. I'm impressed...

I also like to ask this.

If the carpenters son... Jesus... Was born in this generation... Would Joseph had been able to send him to covenant university without scholarship since Jesus wouldn't be an employee

Please answer me.. I like to learn new things

This question really made me laugh.
Nice one though.

You are right Jesus would have enjoyed Scholarship because of the
Wisdom he possessed. LK 2:52

With hindsight God would have made provisions available for Him
divinely for him to enjoy quality education.
Re: You're A Thief! - Nigerians Blast Bishop Oyedepo by teadrake(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
infogenius:

How much did you contribute?
Where you compelled to contribute?

Many people are been taxed in this country but cannot still afford
to pay university fees for their children. Heads didn't roll

Government did not stop taxing them.
Please understand that it is not a must for your Children to
attend Covenant University.Even if you can afford the fees.

My friend, your money didn't build the university. God built it.

Maybe you should just build the school your children will attend.

No beef brother
So,God built CU?? and the same God ordained that audacious fees should be charged on his brethren??You're simply pathetic man!

1 Like

Re: You're A Thief! - Nigerians Blast Bishop Oyedepo by infogenius(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
teadrake:

So,God built CU?? and the same God ordained that audacious fees should be charged on his brethren??You're simply pathetic man!

What makes me pathetic? that you do not know anything?
Yes God built CU through Men!
Re: You're A Thief! - Nigerians Blast Bishop Oyedepo by EFX001: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
I really don't understand the criticism. which I honestly think is very harsh. ...calling someone a thief without evidence is sheer foolery. Christian universities worldwide are not free. If your Christian uni is free, how will you pay your lecturer? how will research get done? how will you attraci the best teaching staff if you're running a charity university? Charis bible college in America is not free. Rhema bible college is not free. Oral Roberts University is not free. St John's is not free. Catholic university of America is very expensive. Please guys try using Google to check this truths.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE How The World's Richest Familes Spend Their Holiday! [photos] / What Is This Girl Doing In This Photo? - Iyanya And Don Jazzy Are Responsible / Stunning Pictures Of Jomi, Baby Jare's Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.