Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

2face Idibia -hate What You Do To Me(video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia -hate What You Do To Me(video) (1304 Views)

Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Rudeboy - 'Reason With Me' (Video) / VIDEO + MP3: 2baba – Hate What U Do To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia -hate What You Do To Me(video) by tjay01(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Music legend, 2face Idibia has released the video for ‘Hate What You Do To Me’, a fan favourite off his sixth studio album, The Ascension.

Fans will be excited to see the music video, which was shot during 2Baba’s recent trip to Milan, Italy.

The video was directed by UK-based video director Luke Biggins, who has worked with 2Baba on other videos including ‘Let Somebody Love You’.

‘Hate What You Do To Me’ is the eighth track on The Ascension album.

The track is a romantic cult classic that tells the story of a love – hate relationship, it was produced by Nigerian international music producer, Femdoublehttp://www.thenet.ng/2016/11/2face-idibia-drops-video-for-hate-what-you-do-to-me/
Re: 2face Idibia -hate What You Do To Me(video) by branhampaul: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigeria Music Is TOTAL Rubbish! m.youtube.com/watch?v=rCpPaCFIpVc&hl=en&gl=IN&client=mv-google

(1) (Reply)

Your Voice Can Take You Their / Tekno - Anyhow Ft og, flimzy & selebobo / [DOWNLOAD Music] Otega – Mary Jane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.