Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) (62000 Views)

Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara / Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) / Pictures::: Samuel Ogbemudia College Benin City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by bakila: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
RicardozRichard:
photoshoot...

which school looks like that in Nigeria now
Did you leave Edo in the days of Igbinedion?
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by eazyjakes(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Finally, Buhari is about to sit for his WAEC Certificate!
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by kayDooo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Na only girls I dey see for here oooh
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ajepako(f): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Sadly for you and your weak and lame ipob joke, PMB is still your president...

Sucks to be you...

#yawning..out..of..boredom...#

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by greatermax77(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Trying to get the secondary school education he never got through the back door.
Go back & get ur certificate
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by kamalcole3000: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
blackpanda:
I soooo love PMB! grin

Govt of the media by the media for the gullible!
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by kamalcole3000: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
sarrki:
Baba buhari you are my role model

No extravagant lifestyle

Corruption free

Discipline

Articulate

Reliable

Determined leader

God bless you Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

I suppose you are a muslim fanatic.

To muslim fanatics Buhari is a role model.
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
So he is now ready and prepared to sit for his WAEC
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by johnisaola(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
blackpanda:
I soooo love PMB! grin
love you too

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by johnisaola(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
sarrki:

No extravagant lifestyle

Corruption free

Discipline

Articulate

Reliable

Determined leader

yes na
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ayamprecious: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
yatch360:
The kids wld never forget this day in their lives. Good role model my presido. And u look immaculately dressed

No. He wore the school uniform in disguise. White flowing agbada n The Cap, same colour with the sch tie. So he is student. He needs to go back to school n change his mindset.

Remember #mywifebekongstotheotherroom MINDSET
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ayamprecious: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:
Hope he used deodorant before going to Edo.....I know what I am saying

You mean he should use deodorant because of the cows he has moved about in the hot sun grin
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by AkakwaND(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
pls who is this Buhari? I ve been hearing the name for past few days now..
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by olasquare06: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Buarih wants to get his result back nao from this school pls tell him to use gud hand writing. lf he don't want to fail.
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by aresssa: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
[s]
ajepako:

#yawning..out..of..boredom...#

[/s]

Sucks to be you...
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by aresssa: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
kamalcole3000:

I suppose you are a muslim fanatic.

To muslim fanatics Buhari is a role model.

We suppose you are a religious bigot and your role models are religious bigots
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ajepako(f): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Sucks to be you...

Aburo.....lo sun....

lle ti su....

Tommorow is another fine day to insult you...

Ere gbogbo tun dola...

;Word of advice....

Next time you choose to be an assshole... (which is every second by the way)

And make a poor attempt to call me lpod

Learn Yoruba language first..

At least that is what you claim to be...

Obo lagido.....

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by Acecube(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
MizAijay:
Is it just me or does anyone else feel this is a case of misplaced priorities. I do find it odd that my president who claims to be committed to fighting the BH terrorists was busy sitting in a classroom in Benin while one of his finest soldiers was being laid to rest today.
This classroom activity could so easily be pushed to a later date. My thoughts though.
it's Oshiomhole last week as Governor so he invited Buhari to commission the projects he embarked on and completed before handing-over...
Due to their friendship I believe Oshiomhole would have asked him months ago and Buhari knows how important it is to him.

so it's more significant than you feel it is.
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ayamprecious: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
SmartMugu:

Does anyone need oil in their head?

You don't get the drill.. That guy no get the anointing to set Nigerians free
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
cheesy when i was in secondary sch even common local govt chairman no visit my school.lucky students.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by PecE2Make: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
.....and I new that girl behind the dullardino wanted to ask, sir, are u going to write your waec exam with us?
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ExInferis(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Finally getting that certificate
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by aresssa: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
[s]
ajepako:

Aburo.....lo sun....

lle ti su....

Tommorow is another fine day to insult you...

Ere gbogbo tun dola...

;Word of advice....

Next time you choose to be an assshole... (which is every second by the way)

And make a poor attempt to call me lpod

Learn Yoruba language first..

At least that is what you claim to be...

Obo lagido.....

[/s]

Sucks to be you...
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by DonaTee(f): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:
What's he now writting angry

Writing the economic blue print his team couldn't write

Buhari d fantastic comedian grin
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ajepako(f): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Sucks to be you...

Boring.....nothing new from you...

Asigbe omo ward..

Abirun...

grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by CallmeLucy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
I don't understand why he's holding a pen or what he's writing on the book. What's the point in that pls
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by salis123(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by SmartMugu: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
ayamprecious:

You don't get the drill.. That guy no get the anointing to set Nigerians free
Oh, got it now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:
What's he now writting angry
he is writing you
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:
Hope he used deodorant before going to Edo.....I know what I am saying
deodorant for what,? I didn't get what you are trying to say.
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by yhungmoney(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Buhari likes girls sha, why is it that he is siting in all girls class and not all boys since he is a man, I know what he is trying to do. To impress the girls
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by windeal: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
sarrki:

No extravagant lifestyle

Corruption free

Discipline

Articulate

Reliable

Determined leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.