Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Will Be President For Everybody, Says Clinton - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Be President For Everybody, Says Clinton (370 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / China President Becomes President For Life / US Election 2016: BREAKING: Hillary Clinton To Be President Of USA, As Donald Tr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be President For Everybody, Says Clinton by MhizDeborah: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hillary Clinton pledged if elected to unify a country divided by one of the bitterest presidential campaigns in American history, as she began making her closing arguments to millions of voters on Monday.

“I have some work to bring the country together,” the Democratic nominee told reporters as she boarded a plane for the first of four final-day rallies before Tuesday’s election

“I really do want to be the president for everybody — people who vote for me, people who vote against me,” she said, criticizing her Republican rival Donald Trump for “these splits, these divides that have been not only exposed but exacerbated by the campaign on the other side.”

On the frenzied final day of their historic fight, the two candidates are holding blow-out rallies in the handful of swing states that will decide who leads the United States.

Clinton held just a 2.2 percent lead over Trump early on Monday in a four-way race including third-party candidates, according to a RealClearPolitics.com average of polls.

http://www.naijahard.com/2016/11/i-will-be-president-for-everybody-says.html

Re: I Will Be President For Everybody, Says Clinton by MhizDeborah: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Space Booked

(1) (Reply)

Prediction Of American Election Outcome / Please Tell Wole Soyinka To Gimme His Green Card / Evil Media Can't Sway Americans. They Are Not Gullible nor Silly Like Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.