Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,529 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

14 Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know For A Smarter Living, No 10 Will Amaze You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know For A Smarter Living, No 10 Will Amaze You (868 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: What Davido Said About Tacha And Omashola Will Amaze You / Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You / Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know For A Smarter Living, No 10 Will Amaze You by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
1) Save your Atm cards with this small trick

Just put a sticker with fake pin on your ATM card , If your atm gets lost/stolen and somebody tries to cash out your money,The machine will swallow your card(your card will be blocked) after three wrong pin attempt. So cool!?

2) Broken Glass Tip

Did You Just clean up broken glass? Lay a flashlight on the floor. Any small leftover pieces will make a shadow so you can easily pick them up before you step on them.

3) The Wet Towel Trick

You can clear a room full of cigarette smoke in a minute by spinning a wet towel around.

4) When Someone Wants To Borrow Your Pen

When someone asks you to borrow a pen, keep the cap (Pen Cover) of your pen with you. In that way you’re not gonna lose your pen by lending it to someone as there are less chances of the person walking away with an incomplete pen.

5) Ever got confused about choosing gift for someone?

We often can’t decide what to give as gift to our close ones on some occasion, the best trick is to tell them that you have purchased a gift for them and it is one of their favorite thing, and ask them to guess what you have purchased for them.
Go and purchase the thing that they just guessed.

6) Be Smart And Bypass The Name Recall Trouble

This Trick might sound silly but it has helped a lot of People during my schooling Days, college days and sometimes even now.

We often forget names of our colleagues, staff members during joining days.

For example, when I was new to college, i met approximately 30 people to whom I introduced myself and asked for their Names.

The very next day when I meet them , i forget their names Easily . So I used to ask their names again in a different manner . Like ,

Me : hi , by the way you haven’t told you name

Friend : I Have told you before , My name is Philemon.

Me : No no , I know your name . I am asking your full name .

Friend : oh… Am Onyejeme Chimere Philemon

Me: okay

Disclaimer: Never share this trick with those people on whom you have used this.

7) Be Smart At Work And daily Activities With This Tip

If you have a car, and a flat tire occurs, take a photo of it with your phone…… and keep it there. In the future, when you will be late for something (let’s say you are late for work) – send the information that you have gotten a flat tire – WITH the photo to your boss.

8 ) The Mail Trick

If you want someone to read your email. Just send them a second email having the subject as “DON’T READ THE PREVIOUS EMAIL”

Yes in all capital letters. This would make them curious about the content of the previous email and it’s highly unlikely they won’t read it.

9) Easy Identification of the Earphones Tip

Often times we use earphones in reverse way i.e, right bud in to left ear and left bud in to the right ear. This happens specially when we are in hurry and/or ambient light is dim.

here is simple solution to identify left and right.. just keep a small knot in any one of the cable as shown in the image Below (See The Image Section Down)

10) SNOW WHITE

Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two.

11) The Sunglass Creativity

For Those Movie Watching Peeps Who Are tired of leaning their phone on something where it will fall down after some while , Use Your Sunglasses As USed below.( Image section)

12) Accidentally Closed A browser?

Have you ever accidentally closed a tab in the middle of working on the browser. Don’t worry just press Control + Shift + T and you are back to your closed tab!!

13) Giving a presentation?

Always bring a bottle of water to the stage. When you can’t remember what to say, take a drink, no body will know the difference.

14) Have A blocked Nose ?

Blocked Nose is simply annoying and very uncomfortable. Well you can get rid of it by using this simple trick:

It’s not that both the nostrils get stuffed at the same time, so simply lie down sideways with the stuffed nostril facing up, something like thissadImage Section)

Lay On One side

*After 5 Minutes*

Yipee!!!
You just opened the magical door (Pun intended) to a sound sleep. Sleep Well People.

This Simple tips and tricks are intended to Keep the Smartness of your day to day activities At its maximum peak. keep learning, the more you do that the smarter you will be.

http://otownloaded.com/tips-and-tricks-for-everyone/

cc: Fynestboi, ijebabe, MissyB3,Lalasticlala,obinoscopy,ishilove,dominique,mynd44

Re: 14 Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know For A Smarter Living, No 10 Will Amaze You by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Images

9) First Image Is To Illustrate Number 9

11) Second Image Below, The Sunglass Creativity( To illustrate Number 11 above, with rightful Image.)

and finally

14) illustrating the angle you should stay to clear the blocked Nose.(Third Image Below)

http://otownloaded.com/tips-and-tricks-for-everyone/

cc: Obinoscopy,mynd44,ijebabae,lalasticlala

Re: 14 Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know For A Smarter Living, No 10 Will Amaze You by yatch360: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wow, learnt from the post
Re: 14 Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know For A Smarter Living, No 10 Will Amaze You by Danemmy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lolz Some of the effect of buhari's change [b]Lolz Some of the effect of buhari's change [/b]Lolz Some of the effect of buhari's change
Re: 14 Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know For A Smarter Living, No 10 Will Amaze You by teebabsman(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice post!!!
That number 4 wil not work in Nigeria oooo, wetin concern people with "Incomplete Pen
Re: 14 Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know For A Smarter Living, No 10 Will Amaze You by barnyolix(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is the kind of post I expect to see on NL
Nice post OP grin
Re: 14 Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know For A Smarter Living, No 10 Will Amaze You by blackarcher: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
very informative op
Re: 14 Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know For A Smarter Living, No 10 Will Amaze You by blackarcher: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
very information op.
Re: 14 Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know For A Smarter Living, No 10 Will Amaze You by Onyejemechimere(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
blackarcher:
very information op.
Yeah you are welcome, Lets Get this out For Others to read

cc: Fynestboi, ijebabe, MissyB3,Lalasticlala,obinoscopy,ishilove,dominique,mynd44,Seun

help move to right section

(1) (Reply)

Chigolden Foundation Honoured As Charity Ambassador Tourism, To See Tonto Dikeh / Is Ubi Franklin Seeking Lilian Esoro's Attention?...guys Check This Out / Beautiful Photo Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Son, Maxwell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.