Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Get 35 E-book Of Dr. Myles Munroe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get 35 E-book Of Dr. Myles Munroe (455 Views)

Face Of Dr Sunkanmi Odubunmi,associate Professor In Lasu Caught In Sex Act / Free Ebook Download, Spirit Of Leadership By Myles Munroe / 35 Words You Are Pronouncing Wrongly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 35 E-book Of Dr. Myles Munroe by Obiorpet(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Get 35 e-book of the great writer of our generation Dr. Myles Munroe

His books really really geared me to making a difference in my life time.
Munroe was the author and coauthor of numerous books and Biblical-related study guides as well as a featured speaker on motivational and Bible-study recordings.[14]
• Myles Munroe on Relationship
• Pass it On
• Kingdom Principles: Preparing for Kingdom Experience and Expansion
• Rediscovering the Kingdom
• The Most Important Person on Earth
• Understanding Your Potential
• Waiting and Dating
• The Spirit of Leadership
• The Principles and Power of Vision
• Understanding the Purpose and Power of Prayer
• Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman
• Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men
• God's Big Idea
• Overcoming The Crisis
• Principles and Benefits of Change
• Releasing Your Potential
• Purpose and Power of Praise and Worship
• Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage

His books gave me reason to believe in my self and this book PASSING IT ON really defined success.

if you need the books, is just N3000.

whatsapp me on 070-654-443-94

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote This Writer #etisalataward / Internal Crisis: FUNAAB Sacks 23 Staff / 2016 Admission: JAMB To Reduce The Cut-off Mark Of Some Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.