Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Catholic Image Of Mother Mary And Idolatry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Catholic Image Of Mother Mary And Idolatry (529 Views)

Roman Catholicism, Mary And Idolatry / Believe It Is Real...mother Mary Carrying His Son In Her Holy Hands / Images Of Europeans Praying To Black Virgin Mary And Black Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Catholic Image Of Mother Mary And Idolatry by lordcabasa(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
THE CATHOLIC IMAGE OF MOTHER MARY & IDOLATRY.

I HAVE NEVER FOR once doubted the existence of a most supreme being which we Christians has christened as God, as to do so will mean demeaning Myself as an Accident. After all, the earth and it's contents both physical and spiritual are too Beautiful in design and Art to be Accidental.

I only question the reason for the dogmas and inconsistencies shrouding the existence of God as dictated by men through religious texts and books and their not so informed interpretations.

Come to think of it, the most guarded library on earth is still THE VATICAN LIBRARY. where the original text and scrolls from the Bible are believed to be stored.

My worry is why guard the truth so vigorously whilst dishing out half truths to manipulate the minds of men? Do u know Idol and image worshipping is sin? And as a matter of fact praying to God through any graven image is idolatry Leviticus 26:1? how come the Catholics and indeed the Vatican city sitting in Rome whom are opportune to be our religious history keepers indulge in this by praying through Mary to Christ and God when we all believe after the death of Christ has broken the iron Curtain as it has been thrown open that we may all go straight to God through prayers Mathew 27:45-54.

DON'T U THINK THE CATHOLICS WITH THE VAST RESOURCES AND MATERIALS AT THEIR DISPOSAL KNOW MORE THAN THEY DECLARED TO US IN OUR BIBLE? AND ARE HIDING SOMETHING'S WE DONT KNOW? MAYBE THATS WHY THEY STILL PRACTISE PRAYING THROUGH MARY with the aid of chaplets, rosaries and Rings?

It's illogical to doubt the existence of God and also irresponsible not to think with your head and mind when the creator intended you to do so by Fitting you with a head and a Heart.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There Always A Disapointment When You Have Faith In God? / There Is No Compulsion In Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sun. 18/12/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.