Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. (37036 Views)

Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Adaugo Ihekuna Weds Shola Gabriel In Colourful Matrimonial Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Mhomies: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
To God alone be all the glory...

Big congratulations to LA & KT!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by zinachidi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
happy Married life to them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Mhomies: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
More pix

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by femolacqua(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is breathe taking, wow.

14 Likes

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by RealJaneDoe: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
HML

1 Like

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
There is absolutely nothing colorful here if we should tell ourselves the truth.

Before you quote me buddy,

I never said it wasn't lovely but I made it clear that nothing there seems to be as "colorful" as projected.
If the thread was captioned... . "The lovely idea of interracial marriage ".. ...
I would have exalt them highly.

56 Likes

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Cessa0(f): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
over-colourful dey worry am sef... Its fyn

7 Likes

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by gbeymey(f): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
beautiful...

6 Likes

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Flashh: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
#Team_Foreign_Ladies. angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by djlawex02(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hustle Well Sister ;-)

5 Likes

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by TwoBottles: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
If he were black, she would have demanded for a "white wedding".

Silly Nigerian girls!

13 Likes

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by sod09(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oyinbo Yoruba demon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Very rare....TankGod she no marry those ugly fatty old whites

2 Likes

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by kennyjam: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
females are coming out of their creeks to comment.
Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by nairamaverick(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
See as them be like mannequin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by tomsniel(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Really Lovely.. HML to them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by adejaresalami1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
How e take concern me bayi
Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by princeonx: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
After the wedding, na halfcast and half aluminium babies lol
Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Gameguy900: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Torch light abi wetin be this an married life by the way
Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Gameguy900: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Torch light abi wetin be this an happy married life by the way
Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by mrtegation99(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chai diaris God o
My former Girlfriend grin
Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by kennyjam: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
pls those ones(oyinbo men) on the left and right of the groom should come and marry my neighbours' daughters.

3 Likes

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by emmyid(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Enough of all this already. Why do we celebrate and rejoice over white men marrying our daughters? Nigerians marry everyday, we don't read it on news but wen a white man marries a Nigerian lady it becomes a thing of celebration and jubilation. Let emancipate our mind from mental slavery.

The commenter below me is a big fool!!!

15 Likes

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by emmyid(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
The poster above ^^^ is insane. A typical example of 'many are mad few are roaming'.cheesy He tinks I am him...never!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice ,cute couple ,beautiful bride

1 Like

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Flashh: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
kenonze:
There is absolutely nothing colorful here if we should tell ourselves the truth.
You mean nothing colourful here?

E pain am. E for be you abi?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Interracial weddings can be so beautiful kiss.. A Happy Married Life to them..

nairamaverick:
See as them be like mannequin
undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Young03(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
she don catch maga
Bini girls sha

2 Likes

Re: Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
The Oyinbo in green cap looks like rooney sha.... I can manage that one. Who got d conne

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Holds Birthday Shower (Photos) / Happy New Year / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.