Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Mothers Come In!!! Fisher Price Infant To Toddler Rocker – Product Review - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mothers Come In!!! Fisher Price Infant To Toddler Rocker – Product Review (1410 Views)

Ladies & Mothers This Product Is For You!!! Free Gifts / Convertible Baby Carriage For Nursing Mothers / Guide On Writing A Product Review To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Come In!!! Fisher Price Infant To Toddler Rocker – Product Review by oswaggiee(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
There is one particular baby gear item that I loved and I think all mothers should own; that is – a bouncy seat. These things are lifesavers. Baby can play in them, fall asleep in it, and best of all you can pick it up and carry it to bring baby with you from room to room. I especially recommend this item for colicky babies. With my son, who was very colicky his first few months, placing him in his bouncy seat was one of the only solutions that helped (aside from his swing).

Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Rocker

I’ve had experience with different types of bouncy seats with my two kids, but my favorite by far is the Fisher Price Infant-to-Toddler rocker. The one I had before for my daughter was an older model and because I had used it so often for her and my son when he was born, it burnt out. When I looked into getting a new one I couldn’t find the exact same one as the one we had before which tends to happen often with products over time. Little did I know the previous model was recalled because if an infant leaned forward in it too much without the kickstand, it would tip over. From what I understand, this problem has been fixed so the stops on the front part of the rocker keep the whole thing from tipping over.

I h6373_1204758838241_6802841_nad other options (one my mom had and one my mother-in-law had from other grandchild) which were OK, but they both sat up a little too much which resulted in their neck being crooked when they fell asleep which looked very uncomfortable. I decided to go to Plusheer to look for a new one which was actually cheaper plus the shipping was quick. I knew I wanted one like we had before that could recline more for napping.

I Advise you all to shop on www.Plusheer.com…Nigeria online shopping

Here are slight differences between the two models:

Original Infant to Toddler Rocker
• Two side buttons to adjust recline position
• Arched toy that is cushioned
• Has a musical toy that plays music when activated
Deluxe Infant to Toddler Comfort Rocker
• Has a deeper seat pad
• Toy bar is horizontal – not cushioned
• Does not play music

After having experienced using both infant seats, I must say overall I prefer the Deluxe model. With that being said, here’s what I loved about this seat:

Pros

Rocking motion in addition to calming vibrations for soothing baby
Great for sleep or feedings in stationary mode
Removable toy bar
Portable and multi-functional
Grows with child for toddlers up to 40lbs.
Cons
There were only two factors I didn’t like with the newer model that our older one had

Toys on the toy bar are not removable
Did not have a musical toy
Really, the only one difference between the two models that I favored more with the original was the fact that the toys on the toy were attached by velcro so they could be removed except for the middle one that played music. This was nice because when my kids would pull on the toys it would come off and they could continue playing with them. Plus one of the toys rattled. With the deluxe model the toys are affixed so that they do not come off. They’re made for batting at because they flip all the way around. After a few minutes or so my son would get tired of this and was done with the toy bar. However, I had kept the toys from the old model so that they could still play with them.

Another thing was the musical toy. When my daughter used the original bouncer she loved the musical toy once she was old enough to pull on it. This isn’t really a big deal that the new model doesn’t have it because it gets annoying after awhile especially when they continue holding onto the pull ring that activates it. It would be nice, however, if it had a feature with the vibrations to play music. If I really wanted to put them down, though with some soft lullabies I could always use our swing.

toddler rockerThe thing that really sold me on this product is the fact that it grows with your child. I’m all up for multi-functional baby gear that has long-term use because you get the most value out of it. While both models are meant to convert to toddler rockers to hold children up to 40lbs. I found the deeper seat featured on the Deluxe model seemed to be more comfortable than the other seat. When your child is old enough to sit in it alone (without the straps) it converts to a toddler rocker. My son was 4 months old when I bought this one and originally I used it just for him to nap in and soothe him when he was colicky. Then once he started holding his own bottle I would tilt him back in it so he could eat then also used it as a feeding seat a few times instead of his high chair. He still loves it at 10 months old because now he can rock himself in it. The only bad thing about that is I can’t use the toy bar anymore now that he sits up completely in it rather than leaning back in the seat because he hits head on the bar and this one doesn’t have a cushion around it like the older model did. It doesn’t cause any real harm, but now that he’s older it’s more in the way than an attraction. Still, it served its purpose for the time being.

THATS NOT ALL OH..READ IT ALL HEREhttps://web.facebook.com/plusheerNG/
Re: Mothers Come In!!! Fisher Price Infant To Toddler Rocker – Product Review by mendelsmattress: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Limited is Nigeria's number one importer & distributor of Kids Educational/Playground toys ranging from slides, swings, kids playground fence and lots more. All available at affordable Prices, Simply Call/Whatsapp 07085518795, 08033264815., Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Street, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, By Balogun Bus/Stop, Ikeja-Lagos. You can also visit www.bethelmendelsartificialgrass.com

(1) (Reply)

Pay What You Have, Logo/flyer Design! / Be A Sim Swap Agents / Suger Import, Investor Needed. Got Lucrative Deal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.