Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway (1161 Views)

Man Added External Air Conditioner And Generator To His Car / PHOTOS: Police Assists Man Whose Vehicle Broke Down In Lagos / Man Charged N953k By Mechanic After His Car Broke Down In Lekki Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by Yeyegist(f): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
A Nigerian guy took to Facebook to narrate his wonderful and heartwarming experience with some group of police men who rendered him an assistance when his car broke down on the highway at Okene, Kogi State.

Samuel who excitedly took to his Facebook page wrote: "Yesterday i was driving on the highway from Abuja to Delta, just before okene my back tire went out...... Condemned i put in the spare tire.... After okene the spare tire went out also... By Gods grace i am okay.... But the real story is how a group of police men changed my perception about the police force, they are called dops attack special edition they refused that thier faces be snapped.... These policemen took me from the highway very far from okene, took me into okene and helped get another tire to buy, then they brought me back and fixed it.... You can see them fixing it....... There are still nice police men in this Nigeria"

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/guy-narrates-his-wonderful-experience.html

Mynd44 Marpol

Re: Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by Raydos: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
shocked
Re: Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by ikp120(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chai
Re: Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by Histrings08(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
There's hope for them..
Re: Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by Frankiss44(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Abeg wetin be the name of this home video?
Re: Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by martyns303(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Frankly some police officers are so cool u'll ask if its the same Nigerian police....

I remember once during the raining season, I was at the bus stop when it started pouring suddenly. No where to take shade. this traffic police officer came out from those their post where they stand to control traffic and asked us to take shelter while he stood under the rain, but the space is too small and the girl by me is still getting wet, her hair too, so the office took off his rain coat and give it to her.

I know of a traffic officer that got his wedding sponsored by the public because the guy was just too nice and became popular....

Unfortunately the bad eggs are more among them.

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by dingbang(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
The inspector of police has ordered a Change begins with the police campaign.. so enjoy that service while it lasts grin
Re: Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by alezzy13: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
haba. . . shocked

I've heard of truly altruistic acts by the men in black, but this story seems to be stretching it just a teeeny, weeeeeny too much. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by Whizpeter(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Police is ya friend if you have money...

If you're broke, sorry is ya name
Re: Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by Yeyegist(f): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by diportivo: 7:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Dats a ford explorer
Re: Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by nurey(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2016
diportivo:
Dats a ford explorer

Looks more like a Ford expedition. The door handles and the front side looks like my aunts navigator.
Re: Guy Narrates His Experience With Policemen When His Car Broke Down On Thehighway by diportivo: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2016
nurey:

Looks more like a Ford expedition. The door handles and the front side looks like my aunts navigator.

I agree with u 100%

I got a 50% for knowing its a ford tho

grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of A Thermostat / I Want To Buy A Fairly Used 2002 Toyota Corolla S / Check Out The Exclusive Interiors Of RR Cullinan,bentley Continental GT & Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.