Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Have Ordered For More Cars ’ – Senator Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Ordered For More Cars ’ – Senator Melaye (663 Views)

Senator Melaye Lambastes Hameed Ali For Not Coming Down To Receive Committee / BREAKING: Trouble Looms For Senator Melaye As INEC Releases New Timetable For Hi / Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Ordered For More Cars ’ – Senator Melaye by givenbiznews: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
The Chairman, Senate Committee on the Federal Capital Territory, Senator Dino Melaye has recently revealed his reason for having so many cars and what he thinks can not bring the country out of the recession she is currently battling.

He says he is passionate about automobile and since his wealth is not fraudulent, he can buy whatever he likes
sourse http:givebiznews.com.ng

read more http://givenbiznews.com.ng/selling-my-cars-wont-end-nigerias-recession-i-have-ordered-for-more-senator-melaye/
Re: I Have Ordered For More Cars ’ – Senator Melaye by mixyz: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
OK
Re: I Have Ordered For More Cars ’ – Senator Melaye by dingbang(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Gbam.. enjoy ur money
Re: I Have Ordered For More Cars ’ – Senator Melaye by EHMIR(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ahdont even knw what to type sev
Re: I Have Ordered For More Cars ’ – Senator Melaye by GenbIoodykiller: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
chop your moni jare you're covered with the blood of apc no efcc prope form against shall prosper cool
Re: I Have Ordered For More Cars ’ – Senator Melaye by thesicilian: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
There's a saying in my place: Instead of pursuing and envying someone who is better than you, it is better to ask him to reach you how to make your own life better.
Re: I Have Ordered For More Cars ’ – Senator Melaye by jaso1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
thesicilian:
There's a saying in my place: Instead of pursuing and envying someone who is better than you, it is better to ask him to reach you how to make your own life better.
That's why person like you died in abject poverty because you don't know how you are been govern!
Does this make sense to you?
Re: I Have Ordered For More Cars ’ – Senator Melaye by femolacqua(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
How can a senator talk like this, with the situation of the economy? Should be bragging of cars?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Ordered For More Cars ’ – Senator Melaye by thesicilian: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
jaso1:

That's why person like you died in abject poverty because you don't know how you are been govern!
Does this make sense to you?
No.
[It also doesn't make sense to insult people you don't know just to make a point, especially when that point is being made with statements full of grammatical blunders.]

(1) (Reply)

17 Essential Things To Take To The NYSC Camp / Donald Trump Challenges World To Nuclear Arms Race / BREAKING: Obama Expels 35 Russian Diplomats Over US Presidential Poll Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.