Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Founder Of Jtownconnect Blog Regrets Posting About Okeke Chidinma Leaked Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Founder Of Jtownconnect Blog Regrets Posting About Okeke Chidinma Leaked Video (756 Views)

I Have No Regrets Posting Semi Nude Photo - Biodun Okeowo / Wakabobo Blogger Arrested For Posting About Soldiers Fighting In Onitsha Barrack / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Founder Of Jtownconnect Blog Regrets Posting About Okeke Chidinma Leaked Video by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chimezie Peters Ozofor, the popular Jos based blogger who blogs JtownConnect Nigeria in an interview with Lasgidi Online regretted while he blogged about the leaked s*x tape of Okeke Chidinma.

According to the blogger, he do think he is committing great sin against the poor innocent girl.

Read the full interview as it was conducted on Whatsapp below...

Good day Jtownconnect

Good day, please who do I have here?

It's Akpene Jacob, I represent www.lasgidionline.com.ng

Ok?

It's the Okeke Chidinma sx tape, You are a blogger too and we know you must have posted about it, how do you feel?

Thank you very much for this question Jacob

Ever since the Miss Anambra sex tape leaked online, my blog Jtown Connect has been blogging about it till date.

Yes we make a lot of income each time we publish a post about her sx video, because it pulls hundreds of thousands traffic to our blog. I can't imagine gaining and someone else personality is been tarnished.

Recently I started having this judgemental feelings (mezy imagine this is your sister or your girlfriend would you be blogging about this?) The feelings became much that I can't handle it no more because I feel like I'm committing great sin against the poor innocent girl. I just felt like every post I make about her contributes to tarnishing of her personality. I know most bloggers won't feel this because in the world we are today no one cares about how you feel or the mess you passing through.

But deep down I feel guilty of any post I make concerning her sex tape scandal.

Today being November 7, 2016, I promise to stop blogging about anything concerning her sex tape.

May God help the young lady to overcome all this. Please i would like your platform Lasgidi Online to publish this so that it will reach her.

It's very bad making money from her down fall, but I think you're doing your work as a blogger, Your blog readers will blame you for not posting about the trending issue, don't you think so?

Well you are right, even though satisfying my readers is a priority, but this is a different case on it's own. Like I said, I feel bad each time I'm making a post relating to her sex video. I can't handle the feelings no more.

I understand your emotions sir, am sure your blog readers will understand after reading this, It's nice having you sir.

You welcome.

Source: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/11/founder-of-jtownconnect-regrets-posting.html

Re: Founder Of Jtownconnect Blog Regrets Posting About Okeke Chidinma Leaked Video by finalboss1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin make them cm teh me shits, she caused it for herself...

if part3 of her video commot i will be d first to spread it... it ll teach others lesson... which kind stupid talk... jtown kor jcity nii... rubbish... spits on thread
Re: Founder Of Jtownconnect Blog Regrets Posting About Okeke Chidinma Leaked Video by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Founder Of Jtownconnect Blog Regrets Posting About Okeke Chidinma Leaked Video by Young03(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
nonsense
super story
Re: Founder Of Jtownconnect Blog Regrets Posting About Okeke Chidinma Leaked Video by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thunder will blaster ur head and the head of anyother stupid blogger or any fool involved in circulating the video...anyday u sinned and beg for forgivness may god of thunder divide d person from his balls.

Idiots..... all of u will know no peace

(1) (Reply)

Popular OAP Who Weds In A ‘convertible’ Keke Napep (photos) / Another failed prophesy from TB Joshua as Eyitayo Jegede replaces Jimoh Ibrahim / Nairaland Celebrates Wasiu Alabi Pasuma On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.