Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz (6193 Views)

Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by 2poundz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
After listening to Falz and Simi's E.P, i got inspired to draw them together depicting the "Chemistry". Below are the progress shots.
cc: @mynd @lalasticlala @seun

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by 2poundz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
More @lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by jayinfo2(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Waooo this is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by lawrencedash01(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chisos. shocked

1 Like

Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by sisisioge: 6:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Wowzerful! This is just beautiful!
Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by 2poundz(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2016
Thank you
Move the ministry please to permanent site.
@seun @lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by gangwolf(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by hommespecia: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
nice job brother.

1 Like

Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by 2poundz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thnk you
Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by kvngDavid(m): 3:00am On Nov 09, 2016
Guy u good...I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by 2poundz(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
Thnk you sir
@lalasticlala @seun @ishelove
Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by 2poundz(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
hommespecia:
nice job brother.
thank sir.
Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by Irelokeh(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Chai....this is awesome

1 Like

Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by SpockFederation: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Blood of Zachariah!!!!!
Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by 2poundz(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Thnx alot. I really appreciate @mynd @lalasticlala
Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by kristian98(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Your work is impressive. am still a learning artist. Pls what kind of pencil did u use in your sketch and the shading in particular. thanks
Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by 2poundz(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
kristian98:
Your work is impressive. am still a learning artist. Pls what kind of pencil did u use in your sketch and the shading in particular. thanks
thanks alot. I use charcoal pencils and tombo mono erazer, my technique is shading and blurring.
Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by NLjona(m): 1:28am On Dec 13, 2016
i love this piece like kilode!!... please what type of pencils do you use??.. any other tools you use please mention.. I'm only using hb pencil and i wanna try out new ones cos i find it hard to get really dark shades with my hb..tnks

1 Like

Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by 2poundz(m): 5:07am On Dec 13, 2016
NLjona:
i love this piece like kilode!!... please what type of pencils do you use??.. any other tools you use please mention.. I'm only using hb pencil and i wanna try out new ones cos i find it hard to get really dark shades with my hb..tnks
I use charcoal pencils, tombo mono erazer, cotton bud, soft handkerchief, soft erazer.
Re: Hyper Realistic Drawing Of Simi And Falz by Cofrancis(m): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Join The Best Graphics Design Whatsapp Group / For Your Professional Logo, Banner, posters,flyers and etc. Design / Canva Pro (premium Account) Available! 1 Year Validity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.