Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Need Female Friends Pls Feel Free To Contact Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Female Friends Pls Feel Free To Contact Me (526 Views)

Need Female Friends (preferably In Abuja) / Don't No How 2 Make Friends Pls Advice / I Need Female Friends Around Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Female Friends Pls Feel Free To Contact Me by destaro(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2009
why are ladies afraid of guys?i just discovered that ladies are becoming to unsecured.well i intend to find out why so,ladies feel free to call me and tell me why you are now scared of guys.i need true friends, buzz me on 07031815918 at any time of the day you must be 18 and above.see yaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: I Need Female Friends Pls Feel Free To Contact Me by whitesturd(f): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
who told u ladies are afraid of guys.sorry o jst passing lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Female Friends Pls Feel Free To Contact Me by destaro(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2009
i just might be wrong. so, you prove to me they are not afraid of guys, am talking out of experience. they will never accept friend requests from guys, i don't blame them shall na guys cos am
Re: I Need Female Friends Pls Feel Free To Contact Me by whitesturd(f): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
i dont know about other babes but me im not afraid of guys,if any guy tries to f==k wt me,i wud teach him de lesson of his life.jst kidding o grin
Re: I Need Female Friends Pls Feel Free To Contact Me by destaro(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
are you sure you are not afraid of guys?

(1) (Reply)

9ce Lady Needed / I Need A Soulmate (girlfriend) / 'looking For Someone Caring And Loving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.