Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:33 AM

Scientists Quotes And God. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Quotes And God. (2452 Views)

How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) / Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks / Evolution, Science And God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2016
This Quotes are an expression of their believe about God by some of the greatest Scientist the world has ever known.contrary to Athiests propangander that Christain religeon limits Science this Great Scientists have proven that religeon does not impede the growth of Science or intelligence. rather it promotes it.

1. The question of whether there exists a Creator and Ruler of the Universe has been answered in the affirmative by some of the highest intellects that have ever existed.”
–Charles Darwin, the founder of
evolutionary biology, as cited in his book Descent of Man .

2. “A scientific discovery is also a religious discovery. There is no conflict between science and religion. Our knowledge of
God is made larger with every discovery we make about the world.”
–Joseph H. Taylor, Jr., who received the 1993 Nobel Prize in Physics for the discovery of the first known binary pulsar, and for his work which supported the Big Bang theory of the creation of the universe.

3. .“The more I study science, the more I believe in God.”

–Albert Einstein
(The Wall Street Journal, Dec 24, 1997,article by Jim Holt, “Science Resurrects God.”)

4. “God [is] the author of the universe, and the free establisher of the laws of motion.”— Physicist and chemist Robert Boyle , who is considered to be the founder of modern chemistry.

5, Astronomers now find they have painted
themselves into a corner because they
have proven, by their own methods, that
the world began abruptly in an act of creation to which you can trace the seeds of every star, every planet, every living thing in this cosmos and on the earth.And they have found that all this happened as a product of forces they cannot hope to discover…. That there are what I or anyone would call supernatural forces at work is now, I think, a scientifically proven fact.”
–Astronomer, physicist and founder of NASA’s Goddard Institute of Space Studies
Robert Jastrow . Please see Jastrow’s book God and the Astronomers for further reading.

6. “I believe that the more thoroughly science is studied, the further does it take us from anything comparable to atheism.”
“If you study science deep enough and long enough, it will force you to believe in God.”
— Lord William Kelvin, who was noted for his theoretical work on thermodynamics, the
concept of absolute zero and the Kelvin temperature scale based upon it.
8. “The fanatical atheists are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who – in their grudge against traditional religion as the ‘opium of the masses’ – cannot hear the music of the spheres.”
— Albert Einstein

9. God created everything by number, weight and measure.”
“In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God’s existence.”
“I have a fundamental belief in the Bible as the Word of God, written by those who were inspired. I study the Bible daily.”
— Sir Isaac Newton, who is widely regarded to have been the greatest scientist the world
has ever produced.

10. The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power.”
–Nikola Tesla, the inventor and futurist scientist known for numerous inventions, but
best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current
(AC) electrical supply system. Tesla was the winner of: Edison Medal (1916); Elliott
Cresson Medal (1894); John Scott Medal

11. “Science is incompetent to reason upon the creation of matter itself out of
nothing. We have reached the utmost limit of our thinking faculties when we
have admitted that because matter cannot be eternal and self-existent it must have been created.”— Physicist and mathematician James Clerk Maxwell, who is credited with formulating classical electromagnetic theory and whose contributions to science are considered to be of the same magnitude to those of Einstein and Newton.

13. “Something which is against natural laws seems to me rather out of the question
because it would be a depressive idea about God. It would make God smaller than he must be assumed. When he stated that these laws hold, then they hold, and he wouldn’t make exceptions. This is too human an idea. Humans do such things, but not God.” –Nobel Prize winning physicist Max Born,
who was instrumental in the development of
quantum mechanics.

14.“God is a mathematician of a very high order and He used advanced mathematics
in constructing the universe.”
–Nobel Prize winning physicist Paul A. M.Dirac, who made crucial early contributions
to both quantum mechanics and quantum electrodynamics.

15. …Those laws are within the grasp of the human mind. God wanted us to recognize
them by creating us after hisown image so that we could share in his own thoughts… and if piety allow us to say so,our understanding is in this respect of the same kind as the divine, at least as far as we are able to grasp something of it in our mortal life.”
–Johannes Kepler, the German
mathematician and astronomer who discovered the laws of planetary motion
which later served as one of the foundations for Issac Newton’s theory of universal
gravitation. Kepler is considered to be one of the founders of the field of astronomy.

16. “To know the mighty works of God, to comprehend His wisdom and majesty and
power; to appreciate, in degree, the wonderful workings of His laws, surely all this must be a pleasing and acceptable
mode of worship to the Most High, to whom ignorance cannot be more grateful than knowledge.”
–Nicolaus Copernicus, the mathematician and astronomer (1473-1543) who formulated
a heliocentric model of the universe, as cited in The Language of God by Francis Collins.
(“Heliocentric” places the sun, rather than the Earth, at the center of the Universe.

17, “The significance and joy in my science
comes in those occasional moments of
discovering something new and saying to myself, ‘So that’s how God did it.’ My goal is to understand a little corner of
God’s plan.”
— Henry “Fritz” Schaefer, five time Nobel Prize nominee, Graham Perdue Professor of
Chemistry, and director of the Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry at the
University of Georgia, as cited in What Your Atheist Professor Doesn’t Know (But Should)
by Stephen Williams.

18, “It is evident that an acquaintance with natural laws means no less than an
acquaintance with the mind of God therein expressed.”
— James Joule , propounder of the first law of thermodynamics (on the conservation of
energy). Joule also made important contributions to the kinetic theory of gases.
The unit of heat known as the “Joule” is named after him.

19. “The more I study nature, the more I stand amazed at the work of the Creator.
Science brings men nearer to God.” “In good philosophy, the word cause ought to be reserved to the single Divine
impulse that has formed the universe.”
“Little science takes you away from God but more of it takes you to Him.”
— Louis Pasteur, the founder of microbiology
and immunology.

20. “A Creator must exist. The Big Bang ripples and subsequent scientific findings are clearly pointing to an ex nihilo creation consistent with the first few verses of the book of Genesis.”
–Quantum chemist Henry F. Schaefer III ,five time nominee for the Nobel Prize, as above.

21. “When I began my career as a cosmologist
some twenty years ago, I was a convinced atheist. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that one day I would be writing
a book purporting to show that the central claims of Judeo-Christian theology are in fact true, that these claims are straightforward deductions of the laws of physics as we now understand them. I have been forced into these conclusions by the inexorable logic of my own special branch of physics.”
“From the perspective of the latest physical theories, Christianity is not a
mere religion, but an experimentally
testable science.”
— Professor of Mathematical Physics Frank
Tipler, author of The Physics of Christianity and The Physics of Immortality.Tipler is one
of the two founders of the famous anthropic
principle regarding the fundamental physical
constants necessary for the origin of life. He
became a Christian as a result of his science.

22. Christian Anfinsen replied: “I think only an
idiot can be an atheist. We must admit that there exists an incomprehensible power or force with limitless foresight
and knowledge that started the whole universe going in the first place.”
—Christian Anfinsen, winner of the 1972 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his work on
ribonucleas.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 12:06am On Nov 08, 2016
“A common sense interpretation of the
facts suggests that a superintellect has
monkeyed with physics, as well as with chemistry and biology, and that there are
no blind forces worth speaking about in nature. The numbers one calculates from
the facts seem to me so overwhelming as
to put this conclusion almost beyond question.”
–Cambridge University astrophysicist and
mathematician Fred Hoyle commenting on
the incredible fine-tuning necessary for life
to exist (as quoted in The Creator and the
Cosmos by Hugh Ross).

24“Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced
that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe–a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which
we with our modest powers must feel humble.”
“In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people
who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views.”
–Albert Einstein
Clark, Ronald W. (1971). Einstein: The Life and Times . New York: World Publishing
Company

25“I strongly believe in the existence ofGod, based on intuition, observations,
logic, and also scientific knowledge.”
“Science, with its experiments and logic, tries to understand the order or structure
of the universe. Religion, with its
theological inspiration and reflection,tries to understand the purpose or meaning of the universe. These two are
cross-related. Purpose implies structure,and structure ought somehow to be
interpretable in terms of purpose.”
“At least this is the way I see it. I am a physicist. I also consider myself a Christian. As I try to understand the nature of our universe in these two modes of thinking, I see many
commonalities and crossovers between science and religion. It seems logical that in the long run the two will even
converge.”–Charles Hard Townes , who received the1964 Nobel Prize in Physics for his fundamental work in the field of quantum electronics.

26“I am proud to be a Christian. I believe not only as a Christian, but as a scientist
as well. A wireless device can deliver a message through the wilderness. In prayer the human spirit can send invisible waves to eternity, waves that achieve their goal in front of God.”
— Guglielmo Marconi , winner of the 1909 Nobel Prize in Physics for his invention of the
first successful system of wireless telegraphy . Marconi is the inventor of the
radio; his revolutionary work made possible the electronic communications of the modern
world.

27“Physics filled me with awe, put me in touch with a sense of original causes.
Physics brought me closer to God. That feeling stayed with me throughout my
years in science. Whenever one of my students came to me with a scientific project, I asked only one question, ‘Will it
bring you nearer to God?’ ”
— Isidor Isaac Rabi, who won the 1944 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on the magnetic properties of atomic nuclei.

There are Over 100Quotes by this Scientific minds about God but i limited it to this no. becos of time and space.

http://godevidence.com/2010/08/quotes-about-god/

My comrades(theists) and Athiests your views are needed.

Wilgrea7, @OLAADEGBU,
lordnicklaus,raphieMontella, felixomor,
@ produce, @winner01,
harlems02, Zoharariel,
PunkyV, @KingEbukasBlog,
analice107, MEILYN,
hahn, GooseBaba,
hopefulLandlord,
otemanuduno, ValentineMary, Edenoscar, johnydon22, EyeHateGod, Immorttal,
Buharimustdie20, HCpaul, Teempakguy,
Mizblinks, TrajansKong, davien, norantAtheists, JackBizzle

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by ever811(m): 1:06am On Nov 08, 2016
this should make FP so that those atheist and scientist on naira land who have refuse to make use of there brains will see how they have been foolish all the while...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 3:45am On Nov 08, 2016
ever811:
this should make FP so that those atheist and scientist on naira land who have refuse to make use of there brains will see how they have been foolish all the while...

True Bro.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2016
what's now your point
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by Deicide: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
what's now your point
That That God Must be YAHWEH...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:
That That God Must be YAHWEH...
but wouldn't it be better if everybody his life nd believe in what he want to??
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
what's now your point

My point is that Religeon(christainity)does not in anyway hinder advancement of Science.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by Deicide: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

As far As everyone keep there believe to themselves..
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

True. if only Athiests would stop using Science to lie about God not existing.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
in the future, please refrain from calling me to threads like this.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Teempakguy:
in the future, please refrain from calling me to threads like this.

HaHaHa!!!! I know such threads give U sleepless nights.

you can try as usual to rationilze this article.aleast, tell us it is fake or something?
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
blueAgent:

HaHaHa!!!! I know such threads give U sleepless nights.

you can try as usual to rationilze this article.aleast, tell us it is fake or something?
the entire thread appeals to authority. this is a standard logical fallacy.

that's why I didn't want to be here in the first place.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Teempakguy:

How is it fallacy? it bears record of the sources of the quotes by each Scientists
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by ValentineMary(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
I have no time for nonsense. Put up a sensible argument next time to get my attention.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
ValentineMary:
I have no time for nonsense. Put up a sensible argument next time to get my attention.

What is not sensible here? that the same Scientist who you hold in high esteem acknowledged that God exist.
Wat a bitter pill.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Teempakguy:

Blatant strawman - he is not saying that the scientists' views on God is proof of his existence . His point is that Christianity does not stymie the advancement of science .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
ValentineMary:

You'd still be the same person that'd quickly post a random quote from a random atheist scientist because he supports your stance on God .

Nonsense !

1 Like

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by ValentineMary(m): 2:08am On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You'd still be the same person that'd quickly post a random quote from a random atheist scientist because he supports your stance on God .

Nonsense !
Show me one.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Blatant strawman - he is not saying that the scientists' views on God is proof of his existence . His point is that Christianity does not stymie the advancement of science .
oh the irony.
did I say anything about what his argument was? you simply decided I was thinking that he was trying to prove the existence of God. you then attacked me based on that, straw manning quite beautifully.

logical fallacies are independent of the specific topic. this is something you know. go pick fights with other guys. this is too troublesome for me.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
28“There is no ground for supposing that matter
and energy existed before [the Big Bang] and
were suddenly galvanized into action. For what
could distinguish that moment from all other
moments in eternity? It is simpler to postulate
creation ex nihilo—Divine will constituting
Nature from nothingness.”
–English mathematical physicist Edmund T.
Whittaker, winner of the Copley Medal, which is
the most prestigious award in British science.

29“The universe is a put-up job.”
— Cambridge University astrophysicist Fred
Hoyle, referring to the fine tuning of the laws of
nature which he felt “could not be just a happy
accident,” as his Cambridge colleague John
Polkinghorne put it in Quarks, Chaos, and
Christianity.

30“They (evolutionists) challenge science to
prove the existence of God. But must we really
light a candle to see the sun? They say they
cannot visualize a Designer. Well, can a
physicist visualize an electron? What strange
rationale makes some physicists accept the
inconceivable electron as real while refusing
to accept the reality of a Designer on the
grounds that they cannot conceive Him?”
Although I know of no reference to Christ
ever commenting on scientific work, I do know
that He said, “Ye shall know the truth, and the
truth shall make you free.” Thus I am certain
that, were He among us today, Christ would
encourage scientific research as modern man’s
most noble striving to comprehend and admire
His Father’s handiwork. The universe as
revealed through scientific inquiry is the living
witness that God has indeed been at work.”
—Werner von Braun, the father of space science
and the most important rocket scientist involved
in the development of the U.S. space program.

31“God is Truth. There is no incompatibility
between science and religion. Both are
seeking the same truth. Science shows that
God exists.”
“The observations and experiments of science
are so wonderful that the truth that they
establish can surely be accepted as another
manifestation of God. God shows himself by
allowing man to establish truth.”
–Sir Derek Barton, winner of the 1969 Nobel
Prize in Chemistry, as quoted in Cosmos, Bios,
Theos: Scientists Reflect on  Science, God, and the
Origins of the Universe, Life, and Homo sapiens.

32“An equation for me has no meaning unless it
expresses a thought of God.”
–Srinivasa Ramanujam, who is widely regarded
to be one of the greatest mathematicians of all
time (on a similar plane with such greats as
Archimedes and Newton).

33. A little science estranges a man from God. A
lot of science brings him back.”
—Sir Francis Bacon, the 17th century scientist
and philosopher of science who is credited with
discovering and popularizing the scientific
method, whereby the laws of science are
discovered by gathering and analyzing data from
experiments and observations.

34. “The common belief that… the actual relations
between religion and science over the last few
centuries have been marked by deep and
enduring hostility… is not only historically
inaccurate, but actually a caricature so
grotesque that what needs to be explained is
how it could possibly have achieved any
degree of respectability.”
–Cambridge University historian of science Colin
Russell

35. I build molecules for a living. I can’t begin to
tell you how difficult that job is. I stand in awe
of God because of what he has done through
his creation. My faith has been increased
through my research. Only a rookie who knows
nothing about science would say science takes
away from faith. If you really study science, it
will bring you closer to God.”
—James Tour, one of the world’s leading nanoscientists

36. “If we need an atheist for a debate, we go to
the philosophy department. The physics
department isn’t much use.”
—Robert Griffiths, winner of the Heinemann
Prize in mathematical physics.

37. I find it quite improbable that such order
came out of chaos. There has to be some
organizing principle. God to me is a mystery
but is the explanation for the miracle of
existence, why there is something instead of
nothing.”
–Astronomer Allan Sandage, winner of the
Crafoord Prize in astronomy (which is equivalent
to the Nobel Prize). Sandage is considered to be one of the founders of modern astronomy and was widely regarded to be the world’s greatest cosmologist until his death in 2010. He came to belief in God as a result of his science, as he announced at a conference on the origin of the universe in 1985. He also became a Christian.

38. “Science and religion are very much alike. Both are imaginative and creative aspects of the human mind. The appearance of a conflict is a result of ignorance. We come to exist through a divine act. That divine guidance is a theme throughout our life; at our death the brain goes, but that divine guidance and love
continues. Each of us is a unique, conscious
being, a divine creation. It is the religious
view. It is the only view consistent with all the
evidence.”
—Sir John Eccles, who received the 1963 Nobel Prize in Medicine and Physiology for establishing the relationship between inhibition of nerve cells and repolarization of a cell’s membrane.

39. “Blind metaphysical necessity, which is
certainly the same always and everywhere,
could produce no variety of things. All that
diversity of natural things which we find suited
to different times and places could arise from
nothing but the ideas and will of a Being,
necessarily existing.”
—Sir Isaac Newton, who is widely regarded to
have been the greatest scientist of all time, as
cited in Principia Mathematica, which is widely
regarded to be the most important scientific work of all time

40. I believe in God. It makes no sense to me to assume that the Universe and our existence is just a cosmic accident, that life emerged due
to random physical processes in an
environment which simply happened to have
the right properties. As a Christian I begin to
comprehend what life is all about through
belief in a Creator, some of whose nature was
revealed by a man born about 2000 years
ago.”
—Antony Hewish, winner of the 1974 Nobel
Prize in Physics for his discovery of pulsars

41. “Science is a game – but a game with reality, a game with sharpened knives. If a man cuts a picture carefully into 1000 pieces, you solve the puzzle when you reassemble the pieces into a picture; in the success or failure, both your intelligences compete. In the
presentation of a scientific problem, the other
player is the good Lord. He has not only set
the problem but also has devised the rules of
the game – but they are not completely
known, half of them are left for you to
discover or to deduce. The uncertainty is how
many of the rules God himself has
permanently ordained, and how many
apparently are caused by your own mental
inertia, while the solution generally becomes
possible only through freedom from its
limitations. This is perhaps the most exciting
thing in the game.”
—Erwin Schroedinger, winner of the 1933 Nobel
Prize in Physics “for the discovery of new of new productive forms of atoms theory.

42. Physics filled me with awe, put me in touch with a sense of original causes. Physics
brought me closer to God. That feeling stayed
with me throughout my years in science.
Whenever one of my students came to me with
a scientific project, I asked only one question,
‘Will it bring you nearer to God?’ ”
—Isidor Isaac Rabi, who won the 1944 Nobel
Prize in Physics for his work on mangnetic properties of atomic nuceli.

43. “I believe in God, who can respond to prayers, to whom we can give trust and without whom life on this earth would be without meaning (a tale told by an idiot). I believe that God has revealed Himself to us in many ways and through many men and women, and that for us here in the West the clearest revelation is through Jesus and those that have followed him.”
—Sir Nevill Mott, recipient of the 1977 Nobel
Prize in Physics for his research on the magnetic and electrical properties of noncrystalline semiconductors.

44. “Science is experimental, moving forward step-by-step, making trial and learning through
success and failure. Is not this also the way of
religion, and especially of the Christian
religion? The writings of those who preach the
religion have from the very beginning insisted
that it is to be proved by experience. If a man
is drawn towards honor and courage and
endurance, justice, mercy, and charity, let him
follow the way of Christ and find out for
himself. No findings in science hinder him in
that way.”
–William Henry Bragg, winner of the 1915 Nobel Prize in Physics for his contribution to the analysis of crystal structures by means of X-rays.
Bragg’s daughter Gwendolen Mary Caroe wrote
about her father’s faith:
“Religious faith to W. H. Bragg was the all on the hypothesis that Christ was right, and test it by a lifetime’s
experiment in charity.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Thank U my brother. Christainity does not need Science to validate it.
Christainity has been existing for years before Science.
Its amazing the number and Calibre of Scientists(Nobel Laureates) who express their believe in God contrary to Athiests propagander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
blueAgent:

Its amazing the number and Calibre of Scientists(Nobel Laureates) who express their believe in God contrary to Athiests propagander.

Anytime I remember that less than 10 percent of the total number Nobel laureates are atheists, na so so laugh I dey laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Anytime I remember that less than 10 percent of the total number Nobel laureates are atheists, na so so laugh I dey laugh

And even the 10% don't believe the World came by random chance. they know that the World exhibits purpose and design, but they just don't want to acknowledge God as the designer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by HCpaul(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
ever811:

It's a shame on you (Africans) that the whites presented to us education, Technology, Religion and innovation but among all, you people only takes Religion and neglected the others.

You've never contributed to anything sane but are able to invent the richest pastors in the world and not the greatest genius.

You hate taking responsibilities and loves shifting accountabilities.

We have examined the rational status of your god and have gotten to know that he ain't qualified.

Your god cannot create a continent not to talk of the Cosmo.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by ever811(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
HCpaul:

It's a shame on you (Africans) that the whites presented to us education, Technology, Religion and innovation but among all, you people only takes Religion and neglected the others.

You've never contributed to anything sane but are able to invent the richest pastors in the world and not the greatest genius.

We have examined the rational status of your god and have gotten to know that he ain't qualified.

since you have not been able to tell me how I got to exist, but base your ignorance on unfruitful argument all your life trying to explain how life started as you look so foolish when ever you think you are making sense I will leave you to your folly...God can't crate nothing and you won't tell me for sure who or what created all things...oh...I forgot you argued with your self that a lifeless and unintelligent matter
released chemicals that brought you to life,but won't tell me how matter came into existence....tell me the starting point of existence and I will take you serious...the white man presented to you, truth and lies...you choose lies and argument...so don't Chanel your frustration on we who has chosen truth,.. you still have enough time to make a U-turn...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
ever811:
since you have not been able to tell me how I got to exist, but base your ignorance on unfruitful argument all your life trying to explain how life started as you look so foolish when ever you think you are making sense I will leave you to your folly...God can't crate nothing and you won't tell me for sure who or what created all things...oh...I forgot you argued with your self that a lifeless and unintelligent matter
released chemicals that brought you to life,but won't tell me how matter came into existence....tell me the starting point of existence and I will take you serious...the white man presented to you, truth and lies...you choose lies and argument...so don't Chanel your frustration on we who has chosen truth,.. you still have enough time to make a U-turn...

Nice point Bro. They are lost in their fantasy.

I wonder why it is diffcult for Athiests to tell us how matter came into existence from nothing.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
HCpaul:

Its Obvious you have no knowledge of Science.

“Everyone who is seriously involved in the
pursuit of science becomes convinced
that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the
Universe–a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which
we with our modest powers must feel humble.”
“In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people
who say there is no God. But what really makes
me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views.”
–Albert Einstein
Clark, Ronald W. (1971). Einstein: The Life and
Times . New York: World Publishing
Company

“There is no ground for supposing that matter
and energy existed before [the Big Bang] and
were suddenly galvanized into action. For what
could distinguish that moment from all other
moments in eternity? It is simpler to postulate
creation ex nihilo—Divine will constituting
Nature from nothingness.”
–English mathematical physicist Edmund T.
Whittaker, winner of the Copley Medal, which is the most prestigious award in British science
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2016
HCpaul:

“The more I study nature, the more I stand
amazed at the work of the Creator.
Science brings men nearer to God.” “In good
philosophy, the word cause ought to be reserved to the single Divine impulse that has formed the universe.”

“Little science takes you away from God but more of it takes you to Him.”
— Louis Pasteur, the founder of microbiology
and immunology.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2016
ValentineMary:
Show me one.

“Little science takes you away from God but more of it takes you to Him.” — Louis Pasteur, the founder of microbiology and immunology.
Its Obvious that you Athiests know little or no Science.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by electronic(m): 5:59am On Nov 13, 2016
blueAgent:
–Cambridge University astrophysicist and
mathematician Fred Hoyle commenting on
the incredible fine-tuning necessary for life
to exist (as quoted in The Creator and the
Cosmos by Hugh Ross).

–Albert Einstein
Clark, Ronald W. (1971). Einstein: The Life and Times . New York: World Publishing
Company

25“I strongly believe in the existence ofGod, based on intuition, observations,
logic, and also scientific knowledge.”
“Science, with its experiments and logic, tries to understand the order or structure
of the universe. Religion, with its
theological inspiration and reflection,tries to understand the purpose or meaning of the universe. These two are
cross-related. Purpose implies structure,and structure ought somehow to be
interpretable in terms of purpose.”
“At least this is the way I see it. I am a physicist. I also consider myself a Christian. As I try to understand the nature of our universe in these two modes of thinking, I see many
commonalities and crossovers between science and religion. It seems logical that in the long run the two will even
converge.”–Charles Hard Townes , who received the1964 Nobel Prize in Physics for his fundamental work in the field of quantum electronics.

There are Over 100Quotes by this Scientific minds about God but i limited it to this no. becos of time and space.

http://godevidence.com/2010/08/quotes-about-god/

My comrades(theists) and Athiests your views are needed.

Wilgrea7, @OLAADEGBU,
lordnicklaus,raphieMontella, felixomor,
@ produce, @winner01,
harlems02, Zoharariel,
PunkyV, @KingEbukasBlog,
analice107, MEILYN,
hahn, GooseBaba,
hopefulLandlord,
otemanuduno, ValentineMary, Edenoscar, johnydon22, EyeHateGod, Immorttal,
Buharimustdie20, HCpaul, Teempakguy,
Mizblinks, TrajansKong, davien, norantAtheists, JackBizzle

Nice!!!!
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by raphieMontella: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2016
blueAgent:

see lie...
A very fat one in that accord!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hire A Professional Photographer On Workclick / Scientists Advance The Notion Of Many Interacting Worlds. / See These Amazing Creativity With Tyres. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.