Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos (35589 Views)

Emir Sanusi, Wife, Children, Aliko Dangote Attend Polo Event In London / New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by Okeikpu(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2016
ehissi:

Chairman!!

Hmmmmm....

How you take know say she no sweet?? undecided

You don taste am?? lipsrsealed
You wan hear am from my mouth
A beg no be me talk am ooh
Na small I do oo
She no sabi
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by delchimndu(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2016
vampire2020:
Mumu Northerners
You are an ape, a specie of monkey.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by Husen: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin
bukynkwuenu:
grin second to commentus!!!
ee ee ee em
testing the microphone 1 2
thanks to God who made today possible
thanks to daddy and mummy for their love
thanks to seun for this platform
woe to the moderators that have banned me
before
thanks to emir sanusi's pediophility for making this possible and other northern pediophiles including the dullardeen.

PEACE
grin
bukynkwuenu:
ee ee ee em
before
thanks to emir sanusi's pediophility for making this possible and other northern pediophiles including the dullardeen.

PEACE
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by mmsen: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Wasn't this the same foolish man who was talking about Nigeria's population growth problem?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by Orikinla(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2016
Emir dey enjoy o.

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by naijanaso: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2016
TINALETC3:
Who d photo epp? undecided

You don't blame them for putting the photo on Nairaland. They know that the moderators here will surely get anything pix to front page, hence their putting up their pix here.
This NL is just a mess now. Tell me how this kind of thing should make front page. I am not against anybody coming to make posts here, but I think Front page should be reserved for important and sensitive news, info and details.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by vampire2020: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2016
delchimndu:
You are an ape, a specie of monkey.
ur dad
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by vampire2020: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2016
younglas:
this guy is a kid or a slowpoke
ur dad z beide
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by Jalinco: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Very very sad @ how the elderly men are marrying babes with correct chest and we boys are marrying women with anacondorous chest. Daris God o

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by chadwickafred(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by vicben27(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
ourema:
Why small small girls dey sweet these people sef
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by alaskido(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
This guy think say na only him get prick abi. Just marrying other young men's future wives.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by alaskido(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Jalinco:
Very very sad @ how the elderly men are marrying babes with correct chest and we boys are marrying women with anacondorous chest. Daris God o

My guy I dey feel your pain. Me too I am not happy o. Let us protest to Buhari. grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by collinometricx: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
U are d snd to comment nd nt him

eezeribe:

The person below me just received a bank alert for being second to comment... No wonder the excitement.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by collinometricx: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sorry! Sorry!! Sorry!!! 4 d disappointment caused u bro

bukynkwuenu:
ee ee ee em
before

PEACE

u are the 3rd to comment nd nt snd as speculated...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by MeAboki(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
bukas15:
Northerners nd their stupid ideology, buhari will soon mary his daughters agemate. Thank God am nt a Northerner

Indeed the following well known personalities who married young wives, the age mates of their daughters/sons must also be northerners; and according to you, they must be very stupid as well: Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Tony Anenih, Iwuanyanwu, Razak Okoya, The Alaafin of Oyo etc.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by aloziedaya(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
I thought Sanusi was educated but I was wrong.

This is child abuse.

If Islam permits this rubbish, child marriage, it is not a true religion.

You can quote me anywhere
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos by oyiboeru(m): 6:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Icecomrade:

What is his marrying a teenage girl for?

To have the kind of children he never had?

Or attend public functions with a beautiful woman or is it religion?

Or is it just about having sex. Maybe sex with a young girl?

Men and Sex!!! Kai.

I still believe maturity of a man (notwithstanding the age) starts from the time his dick stops to think and make decisions for him!!

HIS MARRYING A YOUNGER WIFE IS BETTER THAN CHANGING ARISTOE FROM ONE HOTEL TO ANOTHER

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Interesting Nigerian Proverbs With Pictures / Soun Of Ogbomoso, Oba Ajagungbade Buried (Pictures) / 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.