Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa (9307 Views)

Soldiers Neutralize 13 Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno [PHOTOS] / Troops Neutralize A Female Suicide Bomber At Yamtake, Borno State / Troops Neutralize Female Suicide Bomber - (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by spandid: 5:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Troops of 119 Task Force Battalion, 8 Division Nigerian Army, deployed at Kangarwa, Kukawa Local Government Area of Northern Borno State, have yesterday neutralized 13 Boko Haram terrorists in a counter attack carried out by the troops.
Unfortunately, 1 soldier paid the supreme price during the encounter, while 3 soldiers were wounded in action.
The offensive which began at about 4.00pm and lasted for roughly four hours, necessitated the troops calling for air support to which the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) promptly responded by dispatching an Intelligence Surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) aircraft and a Ground Attack Fighter Aircraft in support of the ground offensive.
The fierce counter also saw some insurgents fleeing with gunshot wounds and abandoning logistics and weapons.
The troops also neutralized 2 Hilux vehicles belonging to the insurgents and recovered the following; a Hilux vehicle, 1 Browning Machine Gun (BMG), 1 Anti Aircraft Gun (AAG), 2 General Purpose Machine Guns (GPMG), 1 Light Machine Gun (LMG), 2 Rocket Propelled Guns Seven (RPG 7) tubes and bombs, 5 AK-47 Rifles and 550 Rounds of Anti-Aircraft Gun ammunition.

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/11/troops-neutralize-13-insurgents-in.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by eezeribe(m): 5:45am On Nov 08, 2016
Our soldiers are really trying, but they should know that they are being paid for fighting and stop making it look like it's free of charge. Even those Elderly women sweeping the streets are also contributing their Quota to the Nigeria project, but when they die, Nobody even notices it.

You can quote me but I won't see it cos I only visit a post, once.

6 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Deenite(m): 6:11am On Nov 08, 2016
The greatest mistake BH did was killing Muhammad Abu Ali, its going to be more offensive from now on by d NA, cos am sure dey r seeking vengeance.

Nice one our ever gallant soldiers

3 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by okosodo: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2016
We might never get to see the real picture of what is going on in the north but God has his way of protecting his own inspite of the massive propaganda

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by omenka(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2016
.:
We might never get to see the real picture of what is going on in the north but God has his way of protecting his own inspite of the massive propaganda
Na transport you no get abi you be amputee?? Why don't you travel down to get a true picture of the situation on ground since everything is now propaganda?

I know it hurts you when you see pictures of dead terrorists and pleases you when the dead are officers of the Nigerian army.

You guys really have some real issues.

May God continue to guide and protect all those giving their lives to make sure Nigerians are safe.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by IVORY2009(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2016
[s]
omenka:
Na transport you no get abi you be amputee?? Why don't you travel down to get a true picture of the situation on ground since everything is now propaganda?

I know it hurts you when you see pictures of dead terrorists and pleases you when the dead are officers of the Nigerian army.

May God continue to guide and protect all those giving their lives to make sure Nigerians are safe.
[/s]

Useless....

5 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Caseless: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Even if they kill 1000 insurgents this week , I don't think that number is enough to make me happy or replace that lost military icon , Lt. Col M Abu-Ali.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Caseless: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2016
IVORY2009:

Useless....
useless to the power of 10.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by IVORY2009(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2016
Caseless:
useless to the power of 10.
absolutely!

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by obembet(f): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2016
hmmm
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by nommaz: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2016
Good
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by karnela: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Ehasea: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2016
Oop
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by rinlahy: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2016
good work
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by efilefun(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2016
omenka:

May God continue to guide and protect all those giving their lives to make sure Nigerians are safe. AMEN
You got time replying "that thing" its people like this that are always eager to hear about soldiers losing their lives at the war front but always quick to point a raid on boko haram as propaganda just because their hero was booted out of Aso rock

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by NaijaMutant(f): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by nely(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Since the release of these bh commanders it's been one attack to the other, soldiers been on a daily basis..may the lord be your strength
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by shalomdaniel: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2016
GOD Bless Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Sealeddeal(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2016
Boko haram is still active.
See their heavy weapons.
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by zadok60: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2016
may God guide them all
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by princebaby(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2016
That's not boko haram our prsido has wipe them
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Theoritical(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2016
IVORY2009:

absolutely!
senseless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by cescky(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2016
Hmm

Where do these indigent people get their weapons from?....and some one will tell me Nigeria isn't very sick

Yet the ab0okis and their allies are quick to claim southerners are the prob will Nigeria ... I guess it's tompolo and co supplying these guys weapons or it drops from the skies? Who can blame Jonathan for being non chalant...we u keep seting ur house on fire u expect ur neigbour to come and douse it for u....

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by agbangam: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2016
Dats some heavy weapons. No 1da dey hard to call for Air support.
U guys need to check out an Atlas to see dat Bornu state is 5 to 6 more times bigger than Lagos. God help our Soldiers.
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by sakalisis(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2016
cool
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by davoremix(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2016
okosodo:
Words cannot express my anger towards you. Is Lt Col Abu Ali's death propaganda too? You are just a schmuck with a tinge of insanity. Bloody bigot!!

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by akinlaso(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2016
where do they get money to buy such vehicles and sophisticated weapons.....as in who sponsor them
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by coptic: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2016
omenka:

Thank you.

That guy is very silly. So insensitive. Not like I expected a more.on to act otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by ArabMopol(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2016
NAF are so useless... some escape with gun wounds... escape to where

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Smellymouth: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Kill them ALL!!!
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Jamaticulus(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2016
These BHTs no dey die finish
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2016
THATS WHY I ALWAYS SAID IT WAS AMERICAN UNDER OBAMA THAT CREATED BH. IF GADAFFI WAS NOT KILLED OR ATTACKED AND HIS COUNTRY SCATTERED AND SHATTERED,WHERE WILL THEY SEE SUCH WEAPONS LIKE THIS AND YET, THEY KEEP COMPOUNDING AND ATTACKING. NO THANKS TO THEIR NORTHERN LEADERS THAT GAVE THEM PROTECTION EVEN WHEN THEY ARE YET TO GAIN GROUND..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? / National Assembly’s Quest To Re-order The Sequence Of Elections, Right Or Wrong? / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.