Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Another Young Soldier Fallen To Boko Haram (pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Young Soldier Fallen To Boko Haram (pictures) (769 Views)

See Who Have Been Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram / Have You Seen This Young Soldier? / More To Boko Haram Insurgency Than Millitary Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Young Soldier Fallen To Boko Haram (pictures) by businessMODE(m): 5:56am On Nov 08, 2016
Everyday, men of the Nigerian Arm Forces loose their lives in bid to secure us. Most often, thousands of them go without any form of recognition for their selfless sacrifice... Patrick Paul, Col Muhammed Abu-Ali and other soldiers who were killed in Maiduguri, Borno state last week in a Boko Haram ambush...

Paul lives close to my home and though i may not be close to him, i know him as a very hard working young man. The fist pix below was taken when he came home two weeks ago for a friends wedding.

What i keep wondering is if Buhari, Saraki or Dogara can lay down their lives for Nigeria like this young persons did...

Despite their oaths,Nigerian leaders are NOT willing to sacrifice EVEN minor pleasures like girlfriends for Nigeria talk more of their lives...

Re: Another Young Soldier Fallen To Boko Haram (pictures) by okosodo: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2016
People should see what islam is doing and we are being coerced not to relate it to the root cause
Re: Another Young Soldier Fallen To Boko Haram (pictures) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 08, 2016
Rest in peace brave one.

as for me if i can laydown my life for anybody on earth, it would be only for my mother and none other.

1 Like

Re: Another Young Soldier Fallen To Boko Haram (pictures) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2016
May his Soul rest in Peace. Too much unpleasing news of late.

1 Like

Re: Another Young Soldier Fallen To Boko Haram (pictures) by Adaowerri111: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2016
Is boko haram gaining upper hand recently?
Re: Another Young Soldier Fallen To Boko Haram (pictures) by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2016
Important thing is that Nigerian army should take good care of their wives and kids. I heard that if a soldier dies, they give their families only two weeks to vacate the baracks, this is bad.
Re: Another Young Soldier Fallen To Boko Haram (pictures) by wassade: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2016
okosodo:
People should see what islam is doing and we are being coerced not to relate it to the root cause

Mr man you have no knowledge /clue about politics
Re: Another Young Soldier Fallen To Boko Haram (pictures) by saintkash(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2016
businessMODE:
Everyday, men of the Nigerian Arm Forces loose their lives in bid to secure us. Most often, thousands of them go without any form of recognition for their selfless sacrifice... Patrick Paul, Col Muhammed Abu-Ali and other soldiers who were killed in Maiduguri, Borno state last week in a Boko Haram ambush...

Paul lives close to my home and though i may not be close to him, i know him as a very hard working young man. The fist pix below was taken when he came home two weeks ago for a friends wedding.

What i keep wondering is if Buhari, Saraki or Dogara can lay down their lives for Nigeria like this young persons did...

Despite their oaths,Nigerian leaders are NOT willing to sacrifice EVEN minor pleasures like girlfriends for Nigeria talk more of their lives...

he took the part of life where the survival rate per day especially in war zone is very low. .. PMB took same part many years ago abd sacrificed a whole lot to keep this country as one as a soldier boy and making sure the country remains as one is another sacrifice PMB has embark on but as for saraki, dogara etc I really don't know if therr can even sacrifice anything for this country. ..
rip soldier boy.

(1) (Reply)

See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave To Ycee On Twitter / Today Is My Birthday And No one Cares To Send Me Cash. Thank U Jesus / 15 Old-school Struggles That Today’s Kids Will Never Understand...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.